• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bachelor Party Help for LA/Vegas

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's good SF'ers. It's been a while!

I'm heading out to the west coast next week to celebrate a bachelor party and to kick back for a few.

Itinierary

Arrive LAX on 8/18 at 11:30. Pick up rental car and head out to the airbnb we scored out in Redondo Beach. We are thinking about hitting an Angel game tuesday night and come back and pick up a late bite.

Wednesday during the day hit the beach, grab a nice lunch and maybe r10 social house? Head out to marina del rey and maybe take boat ride come back and look for a good bar/lounge to party ( This is where i could use your suggestions)

Thursday hit venice beach/abbot kinney and the santa monica pier during the day. Maybe party in santa monica at night. Insert suggestions here.

Restos places in LA:

Steak & Whisky
Arthur J
MB Post
Little Sister
Love and Salt
Gjelina

Friday morning drive out to Vegas.

Arrive late afternoon at the MGM grand where we will be meeting a total of 12 guys. Check in, inventory check, eat, gamble party.

Sat Wet republic pool party (Tickets bought) night plans up in the air

Sunday -- undecided.

Fly out sunday night.

There are a few holes and hope the guys from the west, or who have been down this road before, can help me out with some resources or recommendations.

Bunch of guys in our thirties looking to rage for a bit and relax. Looking to create some great memories. Unfortunately I didn't have a startup that was bought out so my budget is not superhuman, but we'll spend what's necessary to get busy.

Any good personal concierege or VIP hosting services you can recommend for Vegas would be greatly appreciated.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was Vegas last month. We took a helicopter tour of the grand canyon for about $300-400 a person. Very memorable. Did Marquee and Drais pool parties (Friday and Saturday) with table service. Pretty incredible.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joffrey. Sounds great. How did you get the table service sorted out for both places? Did it on-site or worked with someone beforehand ?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I didn't do the planning but I believe my friend worked with a promoter. He probably got in contact with them through personal recommendations. You may want to look into the DJs/Musician's playing at each of those places for the nights your interested in and see if they work for you - some are electronic others are hip hop. Look into Hakkasan too

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads