• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Don't be a douche bag, PoP! I've only found out about the festival recently, as I don't live in Sydney (I work in the western suburbs) and only visit the inner city infrequently, and when I do, I'm usually lunching at my club (which, btw, makes a fine cup of coffee).

Frank why are you editing your posts 4 days after you make them to call me a douchbag? Did it take you that long to think of something to say? Can we expect to come back in another 4 days for more pearls of wisdom, such as "presumably there is good coffee at a coffee festival I had never even heard of until I recently came out from under my rock club"?

Last edited:

lennier

Reaction score
Melbourne gents and those that will be in Melbourne on October 1:

The first Suitably Connected event for this FY is on, and should be a cracker. Hope a lot of you can come along and enjoy a night a great networking, food and wine, surrounded by the finery in Henry Bucks all in aid of a great cause in Wear for Success.

FY15 members make sure you renew before registering to get your free access to the event!

We've gone all modern like now, and you can renew membership and register for the event all online at the new Suitably Connected members site: https://suitablyconnected.wildapricot.org/event-1924128

Hope to see you there, put it in the diary!

Last edited:

lennier

Reaction score

Will only start attending these when 'networking' is banned.

Tricky, it's a networking group :) How much 'networking' you choose to do of course is entirely up to you. It's not like anyone gets forced to talk business!

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Melbourne gents and those that will be in Melbourne on October 1:

The first Suitably Connected event for this FY is on, and should be a cracker. Hope a lot of you can come along and enjoy a night a great networking, food and wine, surrounded by the finery in Henry Bucks all in aid of a great cause in Wear for Success.

FY15 members make sure you renew before registering to get your free access to the event!

We've gone all modern like now, and you can renew membership and register for the event all online at the new Suitably Connected members site: https://suitablyconnected.wildapricot.org/event-1924128

Hope to see you there, put it in the diary!

Would genuinely have loved to go to this. But I'll be in Sydney that evening. (Ironically enough, at a meeting of the fabled Sydney Tarts watch appreciation group.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads