• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
TLDR: Just arrived in Sydney and looking for employment. I'm well trained, experienced, and enthusiastic. I have experience in sales, market research/analysis and brand management. Anyone hiring or know someone who is? Open to going for a coffee to chat and see if there's something to work with?

Afternoon gents, just putting this out there.... So I arrived here in Sydney a month or two ago and am just about all settle in now. I'm early 30's, have a degree in psychology, a degree in business (top school in the country) and did a real estate license on the side. I've run various ventures since I was a teenager and come from a family of entrepreneurs. I've worked at small startups and big companies alike. I have worked in industries ranging from toys to healthcare to publishing to beauty to food/beverage. I have 2-3 years of internal corporate level experience doing everything from market research (competitive landscape, consumer segmentation, etc) to data analysis (organizing databases, identifying clusters, etc) to improving operations processes and building tools to brand management. I have 5+ years of sales experience and have done thousands of consultations. I'm highly organized, analytical, and process driven. If I see a problem, solve it. I don't blink twice at the idea of working 10-14 hour days. Anyway, that's a high level version of me.... if it seems interesting, shoot me a PM and we can chat and take it from there. Thanks guys.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, but only if they're handy with a shovel and like lit phosphorus. I don't pay a wage, but you can keep what you can steal.

The simple elegance of Sydney's aspirational class.

The only time you hear about a Sydney crim is when he's lying face down in the gutter after being taken out by a Melbourne hitman.

Last edited:

Bravo Sierra

Reaction score

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Contango

Reaction score

TLDR: Just arrived in Sydney and looking for employment. I'm well trained, experienced, and enthusiastic. I have experience in sales, market research/analysis and brand management. Anyone hiring or know someone who is? Open to going for a coffee to chat and see if there's something to work with?.

Can't help with any current positions, but Seek (www.seek.com.au) is the main employment site in Australia if you're having a look around.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

The False Prophet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropped (very briefly) by Steve Calder's shop today: lovely fellow and nice product. Will report further when I have time to go back for a proper visit...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads