• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Asian Rant

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nevermind

trevor5249

Reaction score
wow thank you for all the replies and thanks for the help i'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section or even forum but thanks for all the help. and yes i have talked to him and nothing. he's stubborn and rude as hell.

superfans124

Reaction score
go to blockbuster, grab a piece of Gran Torino and learn how non-asian can and should effectively interfere with asian biznezz.

Chiaroscuro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Real men kick the **** out of people who beat up and steal from their girlfriends, leaving them optimally with a limp as a reminder.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Mr. Macaque

Reaction score
i call racism. op suggests having abusive bro and parents has something to do with them being asian. it doesn't. stealing from and beating up sis would be out of line in any culture.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
He's not an asshole; he's being snarky but making a valid point.

To the OP: your situation is unfortunate and definitely needs to be addressed/resolved. However, a forum with men talking about clothes isn't the place for it, because we don't know your individual situation. Our prescriptions (overly general, randomly applied) could only make everything worse.

My advice: talk to your own parents or somebody (older) that you trust... a teacher, priest, counselor, etc. and go from there. Look for advice before doing something legal (like social services/police/etc) that could escalate the matters beyond what you want.

Trust people who KNOW you and your girlfriend; not interwebz armchair Psychotherapist/analysts (aka analrapists)

See, this is why rach2jlc is awesome. If you had someone play you in a movie, is should be Queen Latifah.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
See, this is why rach2jlc is awesome. If you had someone play you in a movie, is should be Queen Latifah.
smile.gif
As a 6' tall, 140 pound white guy of mostly Dutch descent (and a hint of Cherokee), I think Queen Latifah would be an OUTSTANDING choice. OR Maggie Smith. One of the two.

u4412987

Reaction score
Both of you still have lots to face. This is just a beginning. I know you are kind to yr girl, but how long can you last??? not asking you to stop but think for yourself bro

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf? it sounds like you're dating MY girlfriend.

Same deal, parents support insane brother even through assault charges and throwing an xbox at his younger brothers' head.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Hmm, I think someone made this exact same post like a yr or so ago.

Yeah, I remember it, but I think it was a forum "regular" if I am not mistaken. Might have been Eason?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads