• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ughhh I have so many coats, but I want this green IS coat...

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
goddamn that is beautiful

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

X-post from WAYWT.

Finally got my special order GBS linen pants back from the tailor (to match the jacket I got from Eth0s).

Here they are with the jacket, a simple UNIS tee and my Layer-0 handmade GY derbies.

Rock on.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha ha -- damn the sz beware of scammers thread.

I guess wormwood is the rasputin of artisanal pants. I think you got off lucky Nahneun -- it seems like when you have a successful transactions it indoctrinates you into the bastard child of a pyramid scheme and a cult. His purple koolaid is strong.

Pretty sure no one really knows the mind of another person. Family/friends of school shooters and rapists certainly don't know them as well as they think they do. It is truly astounding how far some people will go in defense when they think they know a person based on a few successful internet transactions lollllllll.

dizzy

Reaction score
I really wish I had found that thread on SZ before buying from wormwood on Grailed.

Gave me the exact same story, "boots are stuck in customs". Tracking number didn't work on the USPS website because it was for registered mail, so I took his word for it for a week or so. Waited almost a month, got fed up, and went to the post office. They checked on their system and told me the package had been delivered to Michigan weeks ago. Messaged him, he acted surprised, and offered to send me a second pair. Exact same thing happened with that tracking number, except this time they went to LA. Called USPS, started a case, called both of the post offices the packages were sent to, started getting suspicious. Eventually got a refund out of him after over two months of headache. The only reason his rating on Grailed is so high is because of a flaw in their system where the seller is automatically given a perfect rating if none is given within a certain period of time. No doubt there are countless other listings that went through the same bullshit.

Sidenote, if anyone knows where to get some size 40-42 w04 CP s23ms let me know.

Last edited:

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Messaged him, he acted surprised, and offered to send me a second pair.

That's kind of hilarious, like, oh, no problem, I happen to have a second pair of these rare/expensive shoes just lying around I'll send you, np! Pretty bold.

Also I really wonder what's in these packages that keep arriving in Irvine and apparently now Michigan. The actual goods that were ordered? Nothing? Packing peanuts? Is he moving to the states very gradually?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

I really wish I had found that thread on SZ before buying from wormwood on Grailed.

Gave me the exact same story, "boots are stuck in customs". Tracking number didn't work on the USPS website because it was for registered mail, so I took his word for it for a week or so. Waited almost a month, got fed up, and went to the post office. They checked on their system and told me the package had been delivered to Michigan weeks ago. Messaged him, he acted surprised, and offered to send me a second pair. Exact same thing happened with that tracking number, except this time they went to LA. Called USPS, started a case, called both of the post offices the packages were sent to, started getting suspicious. Eventually got a refund out of him after over two months of headache. The only reason his rating on Grailed is so high is because of a flaw in their system where the seller is automatically given a perfect rating if none is given within a certain period of time. No doubt there are countless other listings that went through the same bullshit.

Sidenote, if anyone knows where to get some size 40-42 w04 CP s23ms let me know.

ETA until @newp comes to defend Eugene Christ again?

I suspect more people will come out of the woodwork now that the foundation has been laid. Was the same **** with the ToJ thread once people finally got over their cognitive dissonance and figured out Drew's scheme.

Last edited:

newp

Reaction score
ETA until @newp comes to defend Eugene Christ again?
I can't believe you're dumb enough not to understand I wasn't defending Eugene, I've got curious by inconsistencies in psidy's story so I have started asking him questions. Discovering lies in statements of one person isn't defending the other.
Both your and psidy's nonsense has ruined sz thread so it was closed, are you going to continue doing it here?

I guess anyone should just charge $50 for shipping to US and declare full value since USPS is so ******.

curiouscharles

Reaction score

I can't believe you're dumb enough not to understand I wasn't defending Eugene, I've got curious by inconsistencies in psidy's story so I have started asking him questions. Discovering lies in statements of one person isn't defending the other.
Both your and psidy's nonsense has ruined sz thread so it was closed, are you going to continue doing it here? 

I guess anyone should just charge $50 for shipping to US and declare full value since USPS is so ******.

psidy's a shady motherfucker, so i don't blame you for pointing on the holes in his incomplete story.

eugene is definitely much MORE shady of a motherfucker, mind you, but i think that was self-evident anyway.

i refrained from getting involved [just never smart as a retailer], but i have one story about psidy from a botched re. porter transaction that has him wearing a permanent red flag in my records.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads