• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

grc1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Very nice!

I just sent feedback on my test shoes to Antonio and he'll be starting work on my final pair soon.  Can't wait.

I'm already thinking of my next makeup and I'm wondering if Antonio has an aggressive almond-toe last?  Something similar to Bestetti's almond last or Bonafe's 804 last.  I don't recall seeing any on his Tumblr.  Anybody know?

These are two of my Meccariellos:

For comparison, here are my Bestetti almond-last Mavericks:

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the pics. Is that the Mayfair last? Looks a bit sleeker in your pics than on his Tumblr, which I think is a good thing.

I also found these pics on his Tumblr from wayyy back...

This is more of what I'm looking for, but he doesn't identify the last in his Tumblr post. I guess it's easier to just ask him, but if anyone knows off the top of their heads, please give me a shout. Thanks.

Last edited:

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, standard line is cheaper than GG RTW (~$1200)? I thought Antonio's stuff started around $1600 USD?

That's amazing. Makes my upcoming trip to Italy even more exciting.

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, standard line is cheaper than GG RTW (~$1200)? I thought Antonio's stuff started around $1600 USD?

That's amazing. Makes my upcoming trip to Italy even more exciting.
Yeah, standard line starts at 650, which comes out to about a little under $700 right now.

Last edited:

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New arrival from antonio

Looks great! I love the transition of brown shades plus the texture of the Adelaide part of the upper.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly is the case with Italy.

not to mention that it is heavy with the box, shoes, shoe trees, and if there is shipping for the trial shoes. That is a lot of weight, so it actually makes some sense.

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the pics. Is that the Mayfair last? Looks a bit sleeker in your pics than on his Tumblr, which I think is a good thing.

I also found these pics on his Tumblr from wayyy back...

This is more of what I'm looking for, but he doesn't identify the last in his Tumblr post. I guess it's easier to just ask him, but if anyone knows off the top of their heads, please give me a shout. Thanks.

This looks like a Japanese-last I used for my aurum derbies...ask Antonio to reconfirm but I believe he calls it the "Habu" last.

PorDucMan

Reaction score
Has anyone in the US had difficulty with wiring money to Antonio? I've tried to pay him via Transferwise and Ria; but, both services will not provide the transfer due to "security reasons".

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I transferred today through my bank. They haven't said anything about it not going through.

But then I used my own bank, so YMMV

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members