• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Interview with B&Tailor

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy for you to live in your WC bubble, but you're kidding right?

I don't understand your problem with what I wrote? What I wrote was not incorrect just because you don't live in the central/western part of the US, where those tailors that he mentioned do not visit.

TheTukker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never mind, but fairly sure that the contingent of WC people that post on SF is fairly small...

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the wish that such folks did travel west what caused the you're kidding post?

While you can't begrudge said tailors for not doing it (cost benefit and what not) I don't think wishing they would is reason for such incredulity.

All things considered, I'd rather a tailor come to my backyard than come out of pocket $500-1000 to travel to NY to achieve the exact same end lol

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Relaxed.

dng992

Reaction score
For the price :

Current starting price with fabric:
Suit 22000 SEK ~ 1590 GBP
Jacket 17000 SEK ~ 1226 GBP
Trousers 5800 SEK ~ 418 GBP
Coat 24000 SEK ~ 1730 GBP
Polo coat 26500 SEK ~ 1911 GBP
Suit 23.000 SEK
Sport coat 18.000 SEK
Trousers 7.000 SEK
Coat 24.000 SEK
Polo coat 27.000 SEK

These are there current prices as of 13/4/16. Hoping the SEK/GBP appreciates, makes a pretty big difference ..and its been in depn for the last 2m..

adelaidesky

Reaction score
I got this email

Quote:
As for pricing, which some of you have asked about, please contact me and I will discuss pricing with you, in addition to any other details of our MTM service that we may not have discussed on our prior individual communications.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to meeting all of you. Take care.

John

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member