• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Shoes - Size 10.5D and 11D

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbj08

Reaction score
For Sale: Four three pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes in gently used condition

(1) Park Avenue - Black - size 10.5 D - $210 obo $170 OBO

- seconds, though I cannot find the defect - it's likely the irregular sole stitching, which will not impact the life of the sole.
- purchased new a year ago from the ShoeBank store in Mebane, NC
- worn less than 10 times; likely less than 5 times
- paid $260 out the door

The 65 last does not fit my high-ish instep, so I recently replaced these with Hopkinsons on the 201 last.

(2) McAllister - Black - size 10.5 D - $180 obo $150 OBO

- firsts, purchased through Nordstrom in Durham, NC about a year ago
- worn less than 5 times
- paid $230 out the door

As with the PAs above, the 65 last is not ideal for me. Recently upgraded to Jeffersons on the better-fitting 201 last.

(3) San Marcos - Brown Pebble Grain - 11D - $110 obo $100 OBO

- seconds, defect is a leather scar on the side of the left shoe. Picture included.
- purchased new 8 months ago at the ShoeBank in Mebane, NC
- worn 10-15 times
- paid $170 out the door

This last simply does not fit my foot. I thought the poron sole would fill up more room, but these are too loose. My brannock measurement is 10.5D. These fit true 11D.

(4) Leeds - Burnished Brown - 11D - $120 obo SOLD

- firsts, purchased new on eBay about a year ago.
- worn less than 5 times.
- Paid $160 on eBay

Again, these are simply too big for my feet. I purchased because I thought it was a great deal for new, unworn Leeds. But 11D on the 97 last is not nearly a good fit for 10.5D brannock.

Last edited:

Jason Nowinsky

Reaction score
Again sending this email as I'm not sure the first one went through. I'm interested in item 4, the Allen Edmond Leeds. Wondering about two things
Color - is brown?
Size - 11D?
I'd be willing to make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads