• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All Styles Considered: An Arts Magazine from StyleForum Users

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i'm selling 5 copies of asc-01 at $100 dollars a pop. pm me! price non-negotiable. super rare item!

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you considering a second run?

We haven't discussed a second run, and not sure if we will, but not saying it's not a possibility. It's mostly volunteer run, and we are probably slightly above breaking even with this. Because of that, we had decided that it was probably best to sell out rather than have stock left over.

We wanted it to be a high-quality publication, so we didn't skimp on printing and binding. But unfortunately, what that does mean is that smaller runs cost quite a bit. We will definitely adjust for future issues. I don't think any of us expected it to sell out so quickly, however.

Apologies if you did not get one. To any contributors to the book: if you were not able to purchase one but would still like to buy one, send me a PM.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, there I was thinking I shouldn't have bought 50 copies, but now that I see they are super rare and collectible, I may be willing to let a few go for just three easy payments of $33 each....

Looking forward to reading my copy... :)

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

what's the lowest you're willing to sell for shipped internationally at your cost with no tracking and additional padding to protect my magazine. 

there will be a labor charge of 500 dollars for packaging, but i will cover shipping

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: some shipping snags. the original envelopes I got are too flimsy. I have 2 boxes of some nice paper board envelopes coming in today (apparently no local stores carry this), so I'll be packing tonight and tomorrow. Too many times I have gotten magazines and comics bent and folded, so I wanted to make sure that didn't happen.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: obligatory distro photo

29 going out tomorrow. If you are an international order or if you ordered multiple, they will be going out soon. I have to do some special stuff for those. And then the last 4 orders that came in on the 14th will be going out then, too.

Really excited to send these out into the world. Y'all are great! Thanks for bearing with me on the fulfillment.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty af

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

UPDATE: some shipping snags. the original envelopes I got are too flimsy. I have 2 boxes of some nice paper board envelopes coming in today (apparently no local stores carry this), so I'll be packing tonight and tomorrow. Too many times I have gotten magazines and comics bent and folded, so I wanted to make sure that didn't happen.

i did not get what i asked for and i demand a full refund for this mishap because i am an entitled, enlightened, and woke sf consumer.

VitaTimH

Reaction score
Great work! Bummed I missed out.

I'm much busier these days with a lot less time to bum around on the forum (I say, as I bum around on the forum at work). I know this isn't an official thing, but it would be great if the Styleforum instagram plugged this, to both reach a larger audience and so others in my shoes wouldn't have missed out!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great work! Bummed I missed out.

I'm much busier these days with a lot less time to bum around on the forum (I say, as I bum around on the forum at work). I know this isn't an official thing, but it would be great if the Styleforum instagram plugged this, to both reach a larger audience and so others in my shoes wouldn't have missed out!
It's a semi-official thing. Sometimes, you need to be on the forum to get the exclusives. We can't/won't put everything on social media.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads