• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

6th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling

Randomore

Reaction score
E840FBFF-D249-4CEC-A6F4-2EE22B6EAB39.jpeg
Many thanks from @ace13x

Came home from a Month long work trip to a package full of goodies. Appreciate you trying to cover a little bit of everything that I listed.

The shirt is always welcome. Go Raiders!

The pants keep me honest in my goal to get back in shape as a prize.

The coffee will be used daily until gone.

And as you can see, the dogs are as happy as can be with their gift of treats.

illeagle

Reaction score
@illeagle
Your package is supposed to arrive tomorrow.
I forgot to put any type of note inside...so dont be alarmed at a box w/ no info arriving at your door :colgate:

Got it! Thank you for the generous Beermas!

E02254CA-A8BD-42E6-AF4B-7D77167D8EDB.jpeg C2E52970-59CC-4DEB-9523-CA587FD5276E.jpeg

Never had anything from Begyle before. I’m drinking the triple IPA right now and it’s fantastic! Excited to try the other two. Perfect find with the BCBW since my area got so little of it this year and I struck out... I’ll be saving that for Christmas Day. And BCBS is always great. Thanks again, @mrFurly, and merry thriftmas to all!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The "Glean & Co." Bag , Is just plain ******* nice. i forget the name of the Camo (Summons @Nataku) but it's legit material, well made, and the leather/Brass fixings? hot damn. if i can't send you a Badass suit? You can have a Badass bag. (sorry about the cat hair)
/QUOTE]

Looks like German Flecktarn to me. That's a killer bag!

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 891214 Many thanks from @ace13x

Came home from a Month long work trip to a package full of goodies. Appreciate you trying to cover a little bit of everything that I listed.

The shirt is always welcome. Go Raiders!

The pants keep me honest in my goal to get back in shape as a prize.

The coffee will be used daily until gone.

And as you can see, the dogs are as happy as can be with their gift of treats.

My embarrassment of thrift poverty, assuaged a bit by happy doggies.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've just had the postman come into the office with my recipient's package, all fucked.

I'm pissed. Suuuper pissed. :cloud: To whomever my recipient is, its going back out tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry!:confused2:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Rich Williams

Reaction score
im new to this forum and of all the things ive seen here I really like the concept of this. How does it work exactly, i cant find the specifics anywhere.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads