• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2017 MLB Season Thread

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FWIW you said they were "dead" like two weeks into the season.

Douglas--Atlanta's fans are pretty bad. Like, they lack anything that makes them good fans. There are exceptions, MrG being one but we're bad.

I said Baltimore was dead or Boston? I may have said both were dead. Boston was/is a zombie. Their run was like a run in basketball, sure you catch up but at what cost. Being that far back forces guys to play more than usual and for pitchers to go deeper in to game than they normally might. Baltimore is playing like early 2000 Tiger Woods played on Sunday. Unfortunately we played the first 5 months like David Duval.

Edit: And Edina, even if Boston makes the Playoffs they're in no condition to do anything but get swept right out.

Last edited:

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lets go sawwwwwxxxx :nodding: hope the yanks spank them twice today. Then let the rays beat em

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Tex double and subsequent little league homerun off Varitek's error has got to be the perfect metaphor for the Red Sox's september. Absolutely comical.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, how tough for Boston, they in an extra inning game, they've used 5 pitchers and will have to bolt down to B-More tomorrow for a three game set. I don't think they're going to make it.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you kidding me scott proctor????

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jeeze what happened to Buck in the O's dugout? that looked serious.... hope he's ok.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jeeze what happened to Buck in the O's dugout? that looked serious.... hope he's ok.

He's drunk again. Props to Matusz for breaking Roy Halladay's +10 ERA record for a starter with at least 10 starts. Man Baltimore is bad with the pitching, anyone seen Matt Reiley?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, who would have guessed a month ago that today would be so exciting?

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, who would have guessed a month ago that today would be so exciting?

What is the excitement for a Philly fan, getting to see who you'll dominate in the playoffs?

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Home field advantage for the Brewers or Diamondbacks is decided tonight. Not sure if that's what bdeuce22 meant.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so i guess make that 8 games to decide the whole first round picture.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is the excitement for a Philly fan, getting to see who you'll dominate in the playoffs?

That, and MrG and I have a Phils/Braves bet - once one of our teams get eliminated, that person must use an avatar provided by the other until the winner's team is eliminated (or until the start of next season, should the other team win the WS).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads