• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
For Sale. Sizes M-XXL. Description in spoiler. Feel free to send offers and ask questions. Will try to update post with pics when I get time.

Worn once

Got second hand before the housing works pieces, worn lightly. Missing 1 button

Hot-washed to bring out fabric character. Worn 3x. Also have the matching goreckis if anyone wants to bundle

Worn lightly. Well taken care of.

Brand New with Tags

Worn 2x.

Picked these up second hand from Greg, very good condition. Never wore it myself.

Picked these up a while back, worn twice. Also have the Match Bucket Hat

Prefer bundling this with the Pueblo Goreckis :)

Picked these up a while back with the Pueblo Goreckis. No matching bucket here :(. Wore them around the house once

Only tried on

Only tried on, cant remember if the previous seller wore them

Wore 5 ish times

DMed you!

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB> Undyed natural wolf Oxford in S

SimModa

Reaction score
For Sale. Sizes M through XXL. Description in spoiler. Feel free to send offers and ask questions. Will try to update post with pics when I get time.

$90. Got this second hand well before the housing works pieces, worn lightly. Missing 1 button View attachment 1788795

$190 Hot-washed to bring out fabric character. Worn 3x. Also have the matching goreckis if anyone wants to bundle View attachment 1788796

$95 Worn lightly. Well taken care of. View attachment 1788797

$135. First iteration Worn 2x. View attachment 1788799

$145 Brand New with Tags View attachment 1788800

$120. Picked these up second hand from Greg, very good condition. Never wore it myself. View attachment 1788801

$165 Picked these up a while back with the Pueblo Goreckis. No matching bucket here :(. Wore them around the house once View attachment 1788802

$175 Picked these up a while back, worn twice. Also have the Match Bucket Hat View attachment 1788803

$45 Prefer bundling this with the Pueblo Goreckis :)

$130. Hot washed. Wore them around the house once View attachment 1788804

$165 Only tried on View attachment 1788805

$145 Only tried on, can't remember if the previous seller wore them View attachment 1788806

A few things.

I hate to bump the post so soon but it seems like there was an issue displaying the spoiler title on mobile webpages.

- Updated the spoiler titles to have the size first, then the item name and color

- Price have now moved into the spoiler description. Car was totaled and I need to move in the coming 3 months. That being said priorities should come first .. Highly prefer $ over trades. However, if we've spoken/you've seen my older wants lists and you think I may like something. Go ahead and shoot me a message.

- Added photos (not mine) to most items. I can send additional photos/measurements of my pieces if need be so feel free to ask questions.

- I won't be able to respond to messages/comments until 4:30/5PM EST at the earliest.

- Just wanted to give y'all an heads up. I can definitely have my pieces shipped tomorrow... maybe today if I can catch the postal office before it closes at 6.

I have my last preclinical final exam today 😅 another reason i've been a MIA the last couple months. Blows my mind but I finally get a little "break" before the USMLE and my clinical rotations placements.

See y'all soon ✌

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for

- OG undyed or Green rugby in XL
- Linen Hancock shorts in XL
- Navy linen Driss in XL/XXL
- Linen Nomad in L/XL

If you have any of the above and could be talked into selling or trading please let me know

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Looking for

- OG undyed or Green rugby in XL
- Linen Hancock shorts in XL
- Navy linen Driss in XL/XXL
- Linen Nomad in L/XL

If you have any of the above and could be talked into selling or trading please let me know
I have some olive green linen shelter shorts in XL (never worn) if you're interested (or if anyone else is)

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some olive green linen shelter shorts in XL (never worn) if you're interested (or if anyone else is)
Thanks for the offer but I already have those. They’re great though, and someone should definitely grab them since they won’t be run again this summer.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price Drops

Canyon Vest BNWT - Size S - 150 125
BN70M6I.jpg

White Cord Shirt - Size S - 125 100
vQkL2cc.jpg

Blue Hemp Sweater - Size S - 175 150
lBX1z5o.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads