• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

riigz

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm trying to sell my "OSMAN JACKET - NAVY CABLED CORDUROY" in size Small. i shoulda gone with a Medium for the look i was going for. looking for an even $300 shipped (the price i paid + shipping to you). PM if interested

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this Ikat shirt in large before I post to Grailed and eBay?

Awesome shirt, but just a bit too big on me.

I’ll let it go for $75 shipped

BA02213B-33BA-4551-86B7-A5C21CB91650.jpeg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a $265 gift card? I’ll sell it for $245. Need to cool it on my purchases for awhile and help fund my Grizzly pickup.

Also available -

Copper Yousef in Medium $180 shipped

Might part with the indigo western in medium I just picked up as well. Going back and forth on this an a similar shirt I bought over Black Friday. If I do I’ll sell it for what I paid plus shipping. So $110 all in. DM if interested and I’ll let you know by tomorrow when I decide. Just getting interest for now.

Last call on the gift card. If not sold I’ll likely just pick something up in tomorrow’s drop.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, selling some stuff:

18E/Standard Issue White Thermal Mock-neck, size L. Worn once maybe? No signs. SOLD!
18E/Standard Issue Navy Thermal, size L. $125 shipped.
Radiance Hoodie, Grey, XL. $85 shipped. This has a good deal of wear, the person I bought it from on Grailed said it was worn once, that was not true haha. No stains or rips or anything. Just a little too small for me, if it was XXL would for sure keep, great hoodie.
Tobacco Osman, Size XXL, $125 shipped. That's a low low price! haha. Just not wearing it.
18E/Standard Issue Hand Dyed Hoodie, size XL. $185 shipped.
springs019.JPG
Pic.

Last edited:

ninzer33

Reaction score
If anyone is selling the “Enjoy the Natural World” Crewneck from last drop in a M or L I’d gladly take it off your hands.

pi34

Reaction score
Will trade the green-blue-yellow plaid shirt in small from recent drop for either M or Large

waysofseeing

Reaction score
if anyone picked up the SINGLE PLEAT TROUSER - INDIGO/ARMY/BLACK MOLLOY & SONS DONEGAL TWEED in XXL and wants to part with them, i'm looking to buy

heroicpenguin

Reaction score
Long shot, but if anyone has a XS of the new bal coat in indigo that they don't want, I'd love to buy! Didn't realize it was going to be shorter than the older bal coat!

gwfhanw

Reaction score
Selling:

All brand new - tried them on, but went a little overboard and haven't worn them at all
  • Indigo Gabor Cashmere Sweater - S
  • Sashiko from drop 1 (I think) - XS
  • Matching Sashiko shearling scarf
  • Navy Belted Safari - S
  • Bagru Mountain Tee in Orchid - S
  • Black Sixteen/18E Kantha - S
  • Eidos cashmere/silk sweater (blue) - M
Looking for:
  • White shearling vest from drop 1 - S or M
  • Grey Gabor Cashmere Sweater - XS
  • Navy turtleneck (from drop 1?) - S

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
If you have a M in the Molloy tweed Bal and/or single pleats and wish you had a L, hit me up. I have Ls in both and I'm possibly regretting sizing up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads