• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

13.5 oz Cone Mills Selvedge, Made in San Fransisco, and only $81? Kickstarter

jamaaltt

Reaction score

I think it's because they haven't made any of the pants yet, maybe not even bought the fabric (though hopefully reserved it). That is even the new website is still kickstarter style -- raise the money first, then purchase and produce the pants.

I thought there where a few people that already got them.

jfoonly

Reaction score

I thought there where a few people that already got them.

Not the newer fabrics. I guess I didn't notice if there aren't photos of any original kickstarter fabrics on the new site...

I agree some of the new fabrics are interesting and I'd like more photos too. No matter though, I'm waiting to receive my kickstarter jeans before thinking about any additionals.

SparhawkJC

Reaction score
+1000. I got an alert on ma phone when they dropped. I think there was only 12. Woulda hit the back button but I picked up the indigo/indigo NF x kamikaze attack collab a month ago. Keep us updated when u get them.
Not sure why they don't have actual fit pics of the pant not just fabrics.
Will do, and Stephen just confirmed to me that they'll be using contrast stitching which should stand out a lot with the indigo/indigo denim. Hopefully I nailed the fit because these could quickly become my favorite pair of jeans.

jamaaltt

Reaction score

This thread needs more pictures.

This is very true. Without pics this thread is more of a chat room. And I like my chat rooms to have women propositioning me for sex. I don't see any women so get some pics up peeps.

Last edited:

jamaaltt

Reaction score

Will poast when I get my Heavy Americans and natty belt.

**** yes!!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^ I picked up a belt. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

They emailed last week to confirm sizing, so presumably they're either about to start manufacturing or getting close to shipping.

Last edited:

b612

Reaction score
Looking to trade my standard's size 29 (unworn and can be shipped asap) for a pair of slim fits. I would be willing to throw in some extras (white linen pocket square from whickam house, red and blue shoe laces from knottery) and maybe a little cash (especially if the jeans are more expensive than their standard $81 pairs - right now I am interested in the slate and would throw in $30)

PM me if you are interested.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking to trade my standard's size 29 (unworn and can be shipped asap) for a pair of slim fits. I would be willing to throw in some extras (white linen pocket square from whickam house, red and blue shoe laces from knottery) and maybe a little cash (especially if the jeans are more expensive than their standard $81 pairs - right now I am interested in the slate and would throw in $30)

PM me if you are interested.  

what do you think of them anyways?

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was really surprised to get a letter from Gustin. I opened it up and this is what I've found! Chambray PS and a selvedge card holder! WTF!!! Am I special or did anyone else receive them, too? Or did I buy them and forgot that I had...Or did someone else bought them for me without me knowing...Hmmm...
puzzled.gif

Anyhow, I'm really excited to have these in my possession! Gustin rocks! I'll be getting more of their products.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads