• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

12/4 Price Drops!: 15.5-16" / Medium TM Lewin Slim, Charles Tyrwhitt Slim, PRL Custom Fit, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackb911

Reaction score
Ok time for another closet purge, as usual I like to give SF'ers first dibs before eBay. I'm selling dress shirts and casual shirts mostly sized: 15.5/16/Medium, Jackets mostly Mediums, and some BBBF pants in a BB3.

I have a few more things I'll be listing this week. Anything with a dry cleaning tag you can assume is fresh from the cleaner, anything without one just assume may have been worn since last laundered.

1. All prices include shipping USPS and PayPal fees.
  2. I only ship within the US, sorry International shipping is a pain and not worth it.
  3. Everything is sold AS-IS, I do my best to describe accurately and check each item but remember these are used items.
  4. This is all my personal stuff, not thrifted merchandise.
  5. PayPal for Payment, send it as a regular payment for goods so that I can print your label right through PayPal. i.e. do NOT send it as a gift.
  6. Want a discount? [COLOR=FF00AA]Buy more stuff and I'll do mutli-item discounts.[/COLOR]

Here are the shirts... Jackets, Pants, etc will have their own threads to keep things organized.

4.) Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Medium Red button down. I believe this is called moleskin though I'm not positive, it's heavy and soft, and has a plush quality feel to it. I'm pretty sure I wore this shirt once on last Thanksgiving. It is a timeless shirt and perfect for this time of year. I'm pretty sure it was relatively expensive too given the fabric and what look to me like MOP buttons. Freshly dry cleaned!

$35 --> $25 --> $23

7.) TM Lewin 16/35 Sim Fit with Light blue and white check shirt and a French Placket. Very nice shirt that dares to be a little different with the French placket, contrasting white inner cuff and collar too. Worn only 2-3 times.

$25 --> $20 --> $18

8.) Polo Ralph Lauren 16 Regent collar and Classic Fit. Beautiful NWT shirt and retailed for $145! Timeless with a very stylish collar.

$40 --> $30 --> $25

9.) TM Lewin 15.5/34.5 Wide spread Royal fit shirt with French Cuffs. A lavender and purple check, I picked this up used somewhere along the way and never really wore it myself.

$10 or $5 with purchase of another item!

10.) TM Lewin 15.5/34.5 Wide spread Luxury fit shirt with French Cuffs. Similar to above with a blue/brown check.

$15 --> $10

11.) Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Medium. Supima Cotton timeless button down with awesome inner placket, that Thom Browne look... Picked it up off here awhile back but too slim for me so I never wore it.

$old

5.) Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Medium Button Down. Classic check pattern PRL button down. Barely worn.

$OLD

1.) Charles Tyrwhitt Slim fit 15.5/35. Classic light blue with a beautiful spread collar, freshly dry cleaned, not worn much as it was too slim on me.

$OLD

Group shot with other CT shirts; same size & cut

2.) Charles Tyrwhitt Slim fit 15.5/35. Very nice blue check with a beautiful spread collar, freshly dry cleaned, not worn much as it was too slim on me.

$OLD

3.) Charles Tyrwhitt Slim fit 15.5/35. Classic white Non-Iron with a beautiful spread collar, freshly dry cleaned, not worn much as it was too slim on me.

$OLD

6.) TM Lewin 16/35 Slim Fit Blue/White check with contrasting collar, stitching, and cuff. Beautiful shirt with some flair that has only been worn a handful of times.

$OLD

Attachments

• IMAG0289_zps24a8e829.jpg
    IMAG0289_zps24a8e829.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0290_zps1f0d8830.jpg
    IMAG0290_zps1f0d8830.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0333_zpsb1214f0d.jpg
    IMAG0333_zpsb1214f0d.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Zackb911

Reaction score
Price drops all around and more shirts added!

Last edited:

wsupjs

Reaction score
It's a shame the CT shirts aren't ESF... I could've used the light blue and white ones as backups.

Bump for a good deal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads