• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Rangoon is a Minnis tropical, a bit stockier than Lesser SFT. Figure 8-9oz.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any chance of doing a navy solaro? Would be interesting to have in a wool/linen or some kind of blend

Last edited:

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's focus up on this green linen delivery. Maybe some good news for St. Patrick's day?

Agreed. If people want to do other orders they should start a new thread.

This green linen project has been seriously sidetracked and delayed and it needs to be finalized soon.

Is there any update? When can we expect delivery? @~ B ~

MoutonBarton

Reaction score
With so much hustle and delay shown in this thread, I am amazed by the high level of interest for the new initiatives.
Anyway, this green linen run has been dragged for too long, let's pray we can get it for the coming spring/summer

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn,

Totally missed this thread.

If anyone receives the fabric and is not a fan, I will take 2.5M off ya!

Jay

MoutonBarton

Reaction score
Hi.. just want to report that I have received the fabric from Harrisons. The shade is a bit lighter than I thought but it still looks gorgeous. Thanks Ben for arranging this.

MrTRC

Reaction score
Also, received mine. I echo @MoutonBarton 's observations as well. Lighter-than-ideal but still a nice cloth.

MoutonBarton

Reaction score
Sorry, I tried to take some pictures but my iPhone can hardly catch the real color, that's why I didn't post
Honestly, I would love to see this at least two notch darker ( like what we see in the last picture before we all go ahead)

To be exact, this is what I expected

But in real life it is more like

Last edited:

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Well that's a bit disappointing, I was never a big fan of the 2nd picture. It was okay, but nearly as good as the first and I would not have ordered extra length for trousers. Hopefully it isn't quite as saturated/bright IRL.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well that's a bit disappointing, I was never a big fan of the 2nd picture. It was okay, but nearly as good as the first and I would not have ordered extra length for trousers. Hopefully it isn't quite as saturated/bright IRL.

Sorry, I tried to take some pictures but my iPhone can hardly catch the real color, that's why I didn't post
Honestly, I would love to see this at least two notch darker ( like what we see in the last picture before we all go ahead)

To be exact, this is what I expected

But in real life it is more like

I don't see what the problem is here, the color mentioned was RACING GREEN.

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
I know, but the colors shown in the original and final were a bit more subdued, so maybe not a true racing green. Don't get me wrong, I was happy enough with both to want a suit length and be okay with either shade for that at the end of the day, but I didn't need the extra pair for odd trousers in that particular shade. Not the end of the world, just not ideal.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashraf kh