• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

acconrad

Reaction score
Triple pop situation with two possible thread firsts? I don't know if there are any other Simon Crompton readers here but I only knew about these two UK brands from his blog.
View attachment 2174975
View attachment 2174977
View attachment 2174979
View attachment 2174981

Sounds messed but yes this is the first time I've ever found miusa reverse weave in the thrift. Do you guys know if this is some kind of reissue? The tag looks so fresh I'm not sure if it's actual vintage 80s.
View attachment 2174983
Rubato at a thrift store. Now I've seen everything.

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leaving behind N&F's?!?!
Yeah, I know, but spread the love? I mostly sell locally. Clothes don't flip for much. Even in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I wouldn't get much more than $35-$40 at best. I just have an aversion to ebay. I'm more of a you come, you see it, you give me cash and you F off on your merry way kinda guy.

I did flip my $2 Tart Optical FDR for $150 locally. Could have gotten more on ebay, but the shrinkage on those arms was intense. It would have been an ebay dispute for sure.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, but spread the love? I mostly sell locally. Clothes don't flip for much. Even in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I wouldn't get much more than $35-$40 at best. I just have an aversion to ebay. I'm more of a you come, you see it, you give me cash and you F off on your merry way kinda guy.

I did flip my $2 Tart Optical FDR for $150 locally. Could have gotten more on ebay, but the shrinkage on those arms was intense. It would have been an ebay dispute for sure.

love it

starwarsocean

Reaction score
To my Northeast brethren, the Armani outlet in Clinton CT is apparently a close out store for all their others. Prices are regularly 80% off for Giorgio & Emporio, but they seem to be doing an extra 50% off on top of that, not sure for how long tho. Discount amounts to just the right amount to qualify for the 90% rule. Some of the Giorgio pieces are scrumptious…

StanleyWingtip

Reaction score
Apologies for the lazy Sunday morning pics...

Went looking for an extended keyboard because my the space bar is dying on my Mac keyboard.

Not one keyboard to be found, but...

Monster Power HTS-5100 for $40. This one will replace my HTS-1600 (paid $20 years ago) which doesn't have unswitched inputs.

Kenwood KM-897. $24.99. Not a big deal, maybe worth $100... but using it as a back up until I get my mcintosh MC60 tube amps up and running again.

Seemingly brand new naked and famous wierd guy selvedge for $10. There were 3 more pairs that have maybe been worn once, but i already have way too much denim as it is!

View attachment 2175865 View attachment 2175867 View attachment 2175869

Extended keyboard you say? Weird you mention that here at pretty much the same time I found this yesterday
IMG_1018.jpeg IMG_1036.jpeg

found these awhile ago just getting around to cleaning up and listing..

IMG_1044.jpeg
IMG_1060.jpeg
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_1090.jpeg

IMG_1091.jpeg
IMG_1092.jpeg

anyone here knowledgeable on old dobbs hats and willing to help me with listing the styles and details?

Last find probably staying in the collection IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 15

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Looks like someone has been refinishing some furniture. I'd guess by the color that it's something MCM Teak? Golden colored stain?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hakamura_Niroki