• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
The red western from the current season had threads coming loose after one day of wearing. Like this.

I returned it for a new one, but can anyone tell me how bad this kind of damage can become. Can the whole shirt start to unravel? Or is it not a problem in general?

IMG_5151.jpeg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The red western from the current season had threads coming loose after one day of wearing. Like this.

I returned it for a new one, but can anyone tell me how bad this kind of damage can become. Can the whole shirt start to unravel? Or is it not a problem in general?

View attachment 2181279
Is that a seam coming loose or thread from the fabric itself?

Xenos

Reaction score
Below is my haul from the sale. Did it in two separate transactions to maximize my $500 off $1k.

Question re: The Slim Fit jeans. Do you find that these stretch with time? A couple pairs of these are more snug than I'm accustomed to. Just curious.

Attachments

• image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 60
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    322 KB · Views: 61

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WS40 don’t seem to work on RRL that I want but US30 seem to work

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WS40 don’t seem to work on RRL that I want but US30 seem to work

oynag

Reaction score
While this could go in the B/S/T thread, I don't know how the audience here overlaps with that which follows B/S/T. For maximum exposure, I'll post here and apologize in advance.

If anyone is looking for this largely sold-out deck jacket, I have a small and medium my SA sent me. Before I send them back, I wanted to see if anyone here was looking for one. This is not for profit (you'd pay my discounted price from the promotion).

s7-1501464_lifestyle.jpeg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling some clothes here. I found a forum for selling clothes. How does it work?

Try the RRL B-S-T in SW&D for a start, assuming they’re RRL items you are selling

Edited for link:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member