• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

qubed

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't post any private pictures. If the poster shares them, here, on Facebook or Instagram, it's pretty obvious he has nothing against a further publishing.
Why is that obvious? They or someone else owns the copyright. You don't have any legal right to publish it elsewhere.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't post any private pictures. If the poster shares them, here, on Facebook or Instagram, it's pretty obvious he has nothing against a further publishing.
You don’t know that.
I post pics on here for the viewing of the JMM devotees but I’m not on Facebook or Instagram and would take exception to anyone posting my pics on there without my permission.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are wasting your time. @DorianGreen has been confronted with this many a times here and there on SF and he has not changed his ways yet. So he'll probably won't now either.

This is a pretty good/fun read while we're on the topic:

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
Why is that obvious? They or someone else owns the copyright. You don't have any legal right to publish it elsewhere.
Correct. Both legally and ethically, the better practice is to link the thread/website where the picture is posted but not the actual image itself.

obecity

Reaction score
Yeah so no. Are you fellers out of your minds? You actually think that if someone puts something on the World Wide Web that it will remain private?!! Holy crap. I’m an old timer and even I know that the anything on the world web web can go anywhere at anytime by anyone! You whipper snappers are oblivious. As usual, all I see here are the same few rablerousers on the attack. IT’S NOT OK! It seems to me that the kind and decent folx are always targeted here. DorianGreen, don’t listen to all this flim flam. I for one appreciate your postings.

obecity

Reaction score
I felt the same way when my fav local metal band (Metallica) started to get famous in the early 80s. They were everywhere (I was born in the late-80s).
Breh. You were born right around when Metallica started to sell out and WAY after they established themselves as a known musical band. Your comment confuses me.

BTW (by the way), Metallica stopped being Metallica without Cliff Burton and Dave Mustaine. Pure. And. Simple.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah so no. Are you out of your mind? You actually think that if someone comments on someone's actions you need to jump in and save them like a white knight?! Holy crap. I'm a young timer and even I know that on the world wide web I need to keep my thoughts to myself sometimes! You old timers are so oblivious. As usual, all I see here is the same knucklehead on the attack with a persecution complex. IT’S NOT OK! It seems to me that the kind and decent folx are always posting great original content here. obecity, you actually do need to listen to all this flim flam because I'm a Page Threer and you're a page, oh say 400er.

obecity

Reaction score
Yeah so no. Are you out of your mind? You actually think that if someone comments on someone's actions you need to jump in and save them like a white knight?! Holy crap. I'm a young timer and even I know that on the world wide web I need to keep my thoughts to myself sometimes! You old timers are so oblivious. As usual, all I see here is the same knucklehead on the attack with a persecution complex. IT’S NOT OK! It seems to me that the kind and decent folx are always posting great original content here. obecity, you actually do need to listen to all this flim flam because I'm a Page Threer and you're a page, oh say 400er.
Wow. Just…wow! First, it’s just a knight. No need to qualify as “white” knight. Second, do not marginalize my opinion because I waited to post until page 400. I was into the brand in 2020, which means I should have been a page 1er on this here electronic bulletin board had I known about it. I qualify as JMM elder, as everyone here will agree.

Last, you just lost the refinery. I’m logging out now until proper order is restored. Without me, it’s crickets in here I tell you. CRICKETS! Punishment: Three days! Obecity…out!

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Just...wow! First, go ahead and check out this link: https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=white+knight. Second, your hateful targeting of me and other long time members can only mean that you're an industry plant, maybe by oh say...the Luxxotica-Industrial Complex. You say you're a JMM elder? Well, I spoke to Jerome Jacques Marie Mage Himself (JJMMH) and he hasn't heard of you. That can only mean you're a spy.

obecity

Reaction score
Wow. Just...wow! First, go ahead and check out this link: https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=white+knight. Second, your hateful targeting of me and other long time members can only mean that you're an industry plant, maybe by oh say...the Luxxotica-Industrial Complex. You say you're a JMM elder? Well, I spoke to Jerome Jacques Marie Mage Himself (JJMMH) and he hasn't heard of you. That can only mean you're a spy.
I had to log back in to say this: That comment about Luxotica hurt. Real bad. That was a punch in the gut and a knee the family jewels. You and I may not see eye to eye, but I try to respect you low pagers and I can take some good natured ball bruising. But Luxotica? Low blow. Those mudder fudders are pure evil. I may be an eccentric curmudgeon, but I’m not Luxotica. Blessings unto you.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah so no. Are you fellers out of your minds? You actually think that if someone puts something on the World Wide Web that it will remain private?!! Holy crap. I’m an old timer and even I know that the anything on the world web web can go anywhere at anytime by anyone! You whipper snappers are oblivious. As usual, all I see here are the same few rablerousers on the attack. IT’S NOT OK! It seems to me that the kind and decent folx are always targeted here. DorianGreen, don’t listen to all this flim flam. I for one appreciate your postings.

Thank you, my friend, I really appreciate your empathy and solidarity. It seems that some members hate me and never miss any occasion to show it, here and in other threads. They also have the arrogance to think they could teach other people what they have to do, while they themselves have no authority, neither juridical nor moral. The best strategy is always to ignore them. I'll go undaunted my way for the rejoicement of those who appreciate and the anger of the detractors.

Last edited:

TR14

Reaction score
Nice fit on the Enzo from this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_5137.png
    IMG_5137.png
    648.2 KB · Views: 98

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily