• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I split the difference and went compact button down. Now the aloha is calling me in banded collar short sleeve.

Id do the same bur not a fan of compact button downs. I'm doing the Crimson poppy in a banded s/s and the yacht rock in a l/s full button down. Just can't decide on what to do for electric dreams

chrispy650

Reaction score
I'm in the same dilemma. Not sure which collar I want for the electric dreams. Mike, any suggestions? Going for a short sleeve in this one.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New arrivals

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Mike @Epaulet - extra points as requested on the Gitman EFF "Dots and Loops"
Its a stretch but...late 90s Stereolab???

Last edited:

kidcashmere

Reaction score
Mike @Epaulet - extra points as requested on the Gitman EFF "Dots and Loops"
Its a stretch but...late 90s Stereolab???
That's what I was thinking. I love that Mike is a fan of 90s hip hop and Stereolab, among other things. Mike, @Epaulet are you of a fan of Can too?

Also, very excited about the possibility of a trunk show north of the border. I'm hoping it'll be in Toronto.

Hiamosey

Reaction score

@Hiamosey
 yeah, it's really beautiful! I love linens for jeweltones like that. I remember that fabric from last Spring, retail would have been $245 as an off the rack piece.  We're really getting a gonzo deal on it. 

I remember those EPLA shirts.. they were made in Cali and that fabric had a ton of shrinkage on it. Quite a few people found them too tight, and these won't be anywhere near that small. But do you own any shirts from us? I can post up a measuring guide tomorrow.

A measuring guide would be much appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't own any ep tops.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Boot Mockup

Hey guys, I want to get your opinion on this..

I want to develop a new boot shape for the Fall. The Combat boot fit and last has worked really well for us, so we're gonna roll with that. The major changes here are:

1) Remove the side zip
2) Add stitched captoe
3) Change shaft construction to inset (allowing for the shaft to easy be made in contrasting leather)
4) Replace the top three eyes with speed hooks
5) Add rear pull tab

I'm sure that you guys are familiar with this basic design, it's a common one. Typically the seam for the inset shaft is done in an arc, so I'm thinking to keep ours straight across to make the shape more minimal and differentiate it. Crucially, removing the zipper will knock out a lot of cost, so our retail for this in Horsehide could be in the $275 range. It's not intended to be a direct competitor to other things out there, but to be a blake stitched alternative that's lighter, less expensive, and very comfortable. With this design, we can easily do fun group buys with dual horsehide leathers, or suede shafts matched to horsehide lowers. Even ostrich or crocodile could be used on the shaft, it's really easy to do!

Let me know what you guys think

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member