• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's tough to tell with the filters you use, but I believe it is the LP tie from early 2014. I also own it and enjoy it.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Um, where to kop party hat pig shirt...?

Party Pigs was a WvG pre-order shirt....check out their thread...they do shirts like this a few times a year, I also got a grinch one last Christmas.

Perfect weather for some wooly mammoths today in NYC.

IMG_4138_zpsc25ecb8f.jpg

IMG_4137_zpscad474e6.jpg

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been enjoying a week out of the school building...but YH has been busy. Grabbed some super luxe English Silks for Summer 15 and some WBill cloths for our huge Fall WInter 16 collection. Guys, you're gonna be impressed!

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the summer stuff! I have too many winter weight ties and really need some more stuff for warmer weather, which is what I should be wearing for basically 9 months out of the year here anyway. One of my fav ties is still the brown houndstooth linen that I picked up last year, so more stuff like that and I'll be all over it.

imys

Reaction score
Spread some good Spring/Summer vibes with the new wears Rob. I'm really excited to see what you have in store this year. I love Winter and Winter sports, but I've just about had enough of it this year. It's -34oC/-30oF today, 'warmer' than yesterday's record breaking -38oC. Check out the pictures of Niagara Fall below.

Source: The Canadian Press

Source: The Associate Press

Goodman

Reaction score
Can't wait for the summer stuff! I have too many winter weight ties and really need some more stuff for warmer weather, which is what I should be wearing for basically 9 months out of the year here anyway. One of my fav ties is still the brown houndstooth linen that I picked up last year, so more stuff like that and I'll be all over it.

My situation was the exact opposite but I nicely rectified that with this past seasons additions. Having said that I'm excited to see what surprises await.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How bout a sneak peak at FallWinter 15/16, incase you WEREN'T TIRED of thinking about winter?

Anybody who knows fabric knows what WBill brings to the table, and we have some FANTASTIC stuff in the pipeline for the next time we're READY for the chill. Be excited, be VERY excited.

MakingChanges

Reaction score

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spring's Starting to Roll, and we're getting it going with some pretty awesome, and very limited pieces all at $149.99

First a great lightweight Italian Tweed-
Dark Grey Herringbone Barley Corn:
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/dark-grey-herringbone-barley-corn

Then a lovely thicker silk-
Big Brown Herringbone:
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/big-brown-herringbone

And lastly some fantastic wool silk Italian knits with superb color-
Blueberry Spring Silk:
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/blueberry-spring-silk

Raspberry Spring Silk:
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/raspberry-spring-silk

Violet Spring Silk:
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/violet-spring-silk

All of these are one offs with the exception of the Big brown Herringbone...those we have a whopping three of! I'll be pumping these on our social media accounts all week, so if they catch your eye, don't sleep on them! Our big Spring roll out is about two weeks away....so be sure to stay tuned.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veeloboostmale