• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Ha! I didn't notice the footer, but ya, giveaway as well.

Ya, I mean, I think it's a reasonable deal. US shipping is included in the fee but international shipping is just whatever extra from they would pay from the US shipping (at least I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere in there). The average price of a service boot on .com is ~$1,000 CAD + tax + shipping - so about $1,155 (in BC anyways). Sample sale pricing for non shell is $475 + $100 USD fee, but no tax and whatever for shipping... so around $730 CAD.

Congrats on the 3sixteen score - those were a great deal!

Yes - nice savings (especially if you don't get tagged for tax on the import...fingers crossed)!

I did manage to get a nice pair of Vibergs that I wanted on the 310 last from Blue Button Shop in TO during their 2021 Black Friday sale a few months back for a total delivered price of $724.50 CAD (that was 25% off, GST only, and free shipping within Canada). So pretty much the same delivered price as you worked out. But selection was limited at BBS (waaaay more limited than the SS).

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
I picked up the taupe horsebutt currently on the website. Apparently it was a second because it had too much marbling, but that’s what I loved about it!

Which of you is the tall guy with an encyclopedic knowledge of Viberg?

JohnL1972

Reaction score
For the $100 group that included shipping. I saw another proxy group that was $50+shipping . I saw shell going for $140 (proxy fee) though
It seems like the mega proxy group was charging $140 fee for shell instead of $100 which I thought they said was the proxy fee posted on their WhatsApp. Still it included shipping and $800 for shell IMHO isn’t a bad deal for shell (other than brown, black and color 8) when Viberg is charging $1450 for it.

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
How are people finding out the different proxy groups and where are people posting their scores (assume there is more activity on the web than on this thread)? Reddit? That whatsapp group mentioned? Discord (which server)? Very much curious and interested.
I found the big WhatsApp proxy group through Reddit. There were 1 or 2 people on there that were proxying but only taking 4 people.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are people finding out the different proxy groups and where are people posting their scores (assume there is more activity on the web than on this thread)? Reddit? That whatsapp group mentioned? Discord (which server)? Very much curious and interested.

I joined the WhatsApp group this morning and ended up buying a pair through them.

thewinedown

Reaction score
It seems like the mega proxy group was charging $140 fee for shell instead of $100 which I thought they said was the proxy fee posted on their WhatsApp. Still it included shipping and $800 for shell IMHO isn’t a bad deal for shell (other than brown, black and color 8) when Viberg is charging $1450 for it.
Yeah, bit of a bait and switch but what else can you do? They’ve got you by the shell balls.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
So, from the pics it looks like the SS is similar to the MARRKT Viberg sale in the sense of the boots coming without boxes, bags, goodies (VSC), and sometimes even laces...correct?

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, from the pics it looks like the SS is similar to the MARRKT Viberg sale in the sense of the boots coming without boxes, bags, goodies (VSC), and sometimes even laces...correct?
Sample sale Vibergs only come with the footwear and a pair of laces, usually black flat laces. No box, boot bags, cream, spare laces.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads