• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AlucardX

Reaction score
Did anybody get an email from Thomas about about a 1 on 1 complimentary consultation? I just got one today. I don't think I need any more pairs of footwear but if they let me do something unique I might schedule a consultation.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anybody get an email from Thomas about about a 1 on 1 complimentary consultation? I just got one today. I don't think I need any more pairs of footwear but if they let me do something unique I might schedule a consultation.
Its just for sizing. Everyone gets that email thats on the mailing list.

denimondenimondenim

Reaction score
i have stepped in dog pee

9116B1BD-FAED-4931-AB00-229779009AA9.jpeg

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

alpenglowing

Reaction score
Tell me about those pants you're wearing. Please.

They are canvas pants that weigh about 12 ounces per square yard. They have two legs (a left and a right) and several pockets. You can put many objects in the pockets including (but not limited to) carrots, twigs, and pringles. I recommend sizing up to avoid crunchy pringles. Otherwise, they are true to size. They were purchased in the color quack, and look great in other colors as well. Oh, and I purchased them here: Railcar.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
View attachment 1653132
Bourbon Horsebutt 1035. I just picked these up on grailed and I'm quite happy with them. If they came from anyone on here, you have my eternal gratitude!
That was the size 9 pair right? Was originally @zachthespook then moved to another. I wanted it too but had to refrain from buying used. I always feel like something is missing in my excitement when buying used.

Regardless, those still look amazing and congrats on the pick up!

Drzdave58

Reaction score
That was the size 9 pair right? Was originally @zachthespook then moved to another. I wanted it too but had to refrain from buying used. I always feel like something is missing in my excitement when buying used.

I find it exciting getting a good boot almost like new and saving hundreds of dollars. I've gotten 2 pairs of vibergs in the last month.Saved hundreds. :)

Trim Man

Reaction score

Thanks! I am very happy with the purchase, but I know what you mean. These came without the original box or accoutrements, and while I would rather have the money I saved vs those extras, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss that first time of opening a new box when you're hit with the presentation and the leather smell.

Anyway, yes, these are size 9 and from the research I did before making this purchase, I strongly suspect that you are correct and it is the pair that originally belonged to @zachthespook. I got them off of another guy on grailed, though.

I will say, they seem to fit a bit short for a 9. I wear 8.5 in the other Viberg lasts I own (2020, 2030, 2055, 310) and all fit me well. The feel of these on foot is most similar to the 8.5 2030s I have, at least lengthwise. They do feel a wider in the toe area.

Trim Man

Reaction score
PXL_20210814_193324430.jpg
PXL_20210814_193146748.jpg

Figured I might as well add a visual comparison in case anyone is ever searching the forum about sizing in the future:
Viberg x Miloh Bourbon Horsebutt 1035 size 9 on the right/outside
vs Viberg Brown Horsebutt size 8.5 on the left/inside.

I don't know if that holds true for all 1035 vs 2030, but it's a point of reference at least.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luketheduke