• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vecchio Anseatico - Hand Made Classic Menswear Accessories - Official Affiliate Thread

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This tie is made from a wool, silk and linen blend in an outstandingly beautiful navy and light blue gunclub check. The material mix creates a mottled appearance with some minor slubs here and there, which makes this the summer tie to go for when you want to dress down a suit or dress up an informal combination.
This beauty is now available for pre orders on our web shop: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product/holland-sherry-navy-gun-club-check-wool-silk-linen-tie/

IMG_7935l.JPG
IMG_7937l.JPG

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This tie is made from an ocean green silk tweed. While it isn’t necessarily a summer fabric we just had to get hold of it when we got the opportunity to do so. However, the tweed is quite lightweight and has a dry and crisp hand, which makes it suitable for being worn all year round.
Pre order it right now on our web shop: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product/ocean-green-silk-tweed-tie/

IMG_7928l.JPG
IMG_7930l.JPG

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This tie is made from a silk-linen blend fabric which was woven in the borders of Scotland. It features a very saturated navy base with a lime green, pale blue and white triple windowpane woven into it. The combination of these colors and materials results in a wonderful summer tie that can either be worn with formal or casual suits and sport coats.
Bespoke Pre Orders are open until Sunday: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product/navy-lime-green-pale-blue-white-windowpane-silk-linen-tie/

IMG_8067l.JPG
IMG_8069l.JPG

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This sky blue tie is made from Chinese Tussah raw silk. Tussah silk is a traditional material for summer ties. It is predominantly known for its slubby and fuzzy texture due to the raw silk yarns. Furthermore, it has a rigid and dry touch and wears very light. This tie is aimed at the true tie connoisseur who doesn’t need but wants to wear a piece of fine neckwear. It is excellent to be worn with informal combinations.
We’re now getting into the final day for bespoke tie pre orders. So head over to our web shop now to place yours: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product/sky-blue-tussah-silk-tie/

IMG_7881l.JPG
IMG_7882l.JPG

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Writing to follow up here. Any updates? Any one receive ties they ordered?

As I stated in one of my last messages I wrote to you the scheduled delivery is around end of April. Since it's not end of April yet no one has received their ties. I will keep you updated.

I like those Tussah. Will have to take a closer look.

Thanks! I will let you know once it is available from stock.

Philippe.Tk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Last week I was in Hamburg for business and I had the pleasure of meeting Steffen.

After an afternoon of showing me Hamburg's finest menswear establishments, I was treated to a literal trunk show on our way to the airport, with Steffen pulling ties and squares out of his trunk while driving, followed by an airport trunk show.

Here are some pictures:

The ties are really nicely made, fabrics are on point and so is the finishing:

The pocket squares are also well designed:

I can't wait to wear this Pitti square on Pitti Sqaure ;)

They are always neatly branded, very close to an artist's signature:

And there is a story behind almost all of the designs.
One of them for instance is taken from a picture of where Steffen lived in Tuscany:

(Here I am looking at the picture Steffen took with the resulting square in the background)

Finally, the gloves are also very very nice:

I wish I had taken my camera with me to snap better pictures.

I had such a lovely time with Steffen who is quite the gentleman, with an easily seen passion for menswear.
It is not hard to see why the Hanseatic people earned the reputation for fair trade that they have.

Here's one of my outfits with both my tie and my square coming from Vecchio Anseatico:

The square really folds nicely and stays in place thanks to not being "too silky":

And the design never ceases to amaze me:

I can't wait for Steffen to do one for Lake Geneva or the Swiss Alps. ;)

Kind regards,
Philippe

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Last week I was in Hamburg for business and I had the pleasure of meeting Steffen.

After an afternoon of showing me Hamburg's finest menswear establishments, I was treated to a literal trunk show on our way to the airport, with Steffen pulling ties and squares out of his trunk while driving, followed by an airport trunk show.

Here are some pictures:

The ties are really nicely made, fabrics are on point and so is the finishing:

The pocket squares are also well designed:

I can't wait to wear this Pitti square on Pitti Sqaure ;)

They are always neatly branded, very close to an artist's signature:

And there is a story behind almost all of the designs.
One of them for instance is taken from a picture of where Steffen lived in Tuscany:

(Here I am looking at the picture Steffen took with the resulting square in the background)

Finally, the gloves are also very very nice:

I wish I had taken my camera with me to snap better pictures.

I had such a lovely time with Steffen who is quite the gentleman, with an easily seen passion for menswear.
It is not hard to see why the Hanseatic people earned the reputation for fair trade that they have.

Here's one of my outfits with both my tie and my square coming from Vecchio Anseatico:

The square really folds nicely and stays in place thanks to not being "too silky":

And the design never ceases to amaze me:

I can't wait for Steffen to do one for Lake Geneva or the Swiss Alps. ;)

Kind regards,
Philippe

That's awesome. I really love that landscape square as well.

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Philippe

Thank you so much for the kind report, Philippe. It was a pleasure to welcome you to Hamburg!

I have just added a whole lot of ties and pocket squares to the online shop. Make sure to take a look at them: www.vecchioanseatico.com
And remember, there's free worldwide shipping and returns for orders over 100€.
Here are some teasers:

P1030818.JPG
P1030770.JPG
P1030781.JPG
P1030744.JPG
P1030778.JPG

TomOwen

Reaction score
Got my bamboo tie! I’m going to be money this is the first to sell out from this season. Really fantastic and is going to kill with my green cotton jacket this spring.

That looks like a very interesting shoe shelf - any chance you have pictures of the whole collection?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teatree