• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

WestLinn

Reaction score
Haven't had Sun Chips in a while but remember buying a bag in grad school so in the 2008-2010 time frame when they switched to the new less polluting bag. That thing was soooo loud. Do they still use that or has R&D helped over the past 13yrs.
I worked for them when they did the biodegradable bag and that lasted about six months. R&D abd product development is not a company strength. Sales execution, squeezing productivity, marketing, those are their strengths. Oh, and concocting flavors to sprinkle onto the chips. Their big thing now has been developing a thicker Tostitos chip that tastes and looks the same as a Fritos scoop.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Started a new gig last Monday. Can't drink in the office so that got me jibbeldy!

There is more. The team I work with can EAT!

Last week...someone was going out for lunch and decided to stay in and order pizza. There were 5 of in the office at that time. 5!

Dude ordered a large pie...a square pie....a large pie with pepperoni and sausage(I believe) and a mini pie with buffalo chicken.

For FIVE of us!

Next day...someone was in the mood for cake. CAKE! So he ran out and came back with a box of cupcakes AND a full on cake!

I is gonna put on some weight if I don't watch myself.

Very hibbeldy!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started a new gig last Monday. Can't drink in the office so that got me jibbeldy!

There is more. The team I work with can EAT!

Last week...someone was going out for lunch and decided to stay in and order pizza. There were 5 of in the office at that time. 5!

Dude ordered a large pie...a square pie....a large pie with pepperoni and sausage(I believe) and a mini pie with buffalo chicken.

For FIVE of us!

Next day...someone was in the mood for cake. CAKE! So he ran out and came back with a box of cupcakes AND a full on cake!

I is gonna put on some weight if I don't watch myself.

Very hibbeldy!
That's some kind of bullshit to bring in pizza without pairing it with some kind of alcohol...
I'm having remote sympathetic hibbeldy.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a nephew who is a fireman in Louisiana. He told me it was one of the most dangerous jobs you could have but not because of the work but because of the food.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's some kind of bullshit to bring in pizza without pairing it with some kind of alcohol...

That's what the FLUFF I am saying!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Main boss told me today that he and #2 and taking me out for lunch tomorrow!

Wonder how they will take it if I order a "Stoli and cran...and keep 'em coming" with my food?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wonder how they will take it if I order a "Stoli and cran...and keep 'em coming" with my food?
I think I've told this before, but it's true...
I have a big beer with lunch every day, and I had someone once remark "what would your boss say if he knew you were drinking?"
I spoke the truth. If my boss were here, there's no way I'd get out of here only having one.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omega Minor's varsity baseball team, which he captains, won a squeaker today to make their divisional final for the first time ever. Yay! But he got drilled in the helmet with an errant fastball, has a fat goose egg on the side of his head and under league concussion protocol will not be allowed to play in it. Boo!

(Wait, wait, if he's not actually playing maybe I don't have to go? This is in the wrong thread!)

Last edited:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omega Minor's varsity baseball team, which he captains, won a squeaker today to make their divisional final for the first time ever. Yay! But he got drilled in the helmet with an errant fastball, has a fat goose egg on the side of his head and under league concussion protocol will not be allowed to play in it. Boo!

(Wait, wait, if he's not actually playing maybe I don't have to go? This is in the wrong thread!)
Reminds me of the South Park episode where the kids are trying to intentionally lose so they don't have to play anymore.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Skip the solid food altogether.

coke.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members