• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Sun Chips, Delta serves these Sun Chips packages inflight in these super tiny bags. I’ve only ever seen these super tiny serving size on Delta flights.

So did Delta really make Sun Chips create a serving size for the express purpose of leaving their fliers unsatisfied?

sort of like how god made your baloney pony

WestLinn

Reaction score
Phil, I assume your son is home now? I hope so. And hope the neighbors made some foo$ for you. People are supposed to be thoughtful at times like this and pony up some food so you can focus on your family. People did that for us and it was much appreciated. I make things for people, they might throw it out but at least I make stuff.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Phil, I assume your son is home now? I hope so. And hope the neighbors made some foo$ for you. People are supposed to be thoughtful at times like this and pony up some food so you can focus on your family. People did that for us and it was much appreciated. I make things for people, they might throw it out but at least I make stuff.

Not everyone shares their business with others. Neighbors may not even know the situation.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And here at StyFo, we're better than neighbors. We're fambly.
SPEAKING OF! I was going on and on about how my GF still doesn't know about the mythos of The Fast and the Furious franchise. How she still doesn't know anything about Special Agent Hobbs. Well, we started "Fast Five" last night and when Dwayne Johnson made his franchise debut as his voice came across the screen she went "OHHHHHHHHHHH ****!"

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes! I posted in the "things making you happy thread" he came home last night and all is good
Not everyone shares their business with others. Neighbors may not even know the situation.
This^^
And here at StyFo, we're better than neighbors. We're fambly.
THIS^^^^

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SPEAKING OF! I was going on and on about how my GF still doesn't know about the mythos of The Fast and the Furious franchise. How she still doesn't know anything about Special Agent Hobbs. Well, we started "Fast Five" last night and when Dwayne Johnson made his franchise debut as his voice came across the screen she went "OHHHHHHHHHHH ****!"
So you finally gave her pleasure? Congrats!! N

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was tempted to go over to @PhilKenSebben's house while he was preoccupied and sift through their mail!

In all seriousness, I'm glad the little guy is home and on the road to recovery. You can tell him I tried to bring him some crayons but got hungry on the drive over and ate them all.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was tempted to go over to @PhilKenSebben's house while he was preoccupied and sift through their mail!

In all seriousness, I'm glad the little guy is home and on the road to recovery. You can tell him I tried to bring him some crayons but got hungry on the drive over and ate them all.
Not going to lie,I made some.crayon jokes at yourexpense already 😂😅

He loves those jokes

brokencycle

Reaction score
See I come with a legitimate grievance and I get dick jokes. This thread has really gone downhill
the-office-michael-scott.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
See I come with a legitimate grievance and I get dick jokes. This thread has really gone downhill
Worst of all is when those packets are only the Harvest Cheddar flavor

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't had Sun Chips in a while but remember buying a bag in grad school so in the 2008-2010 time frame when they switched to the new less polluting bag. That thing was soooo loud. Do they still use that or has R&D helped over the past 13yrs.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i do remember a kid back in grade school getting a fragment of chili n lime corn nuts in his eye .

i suspect the shrapnel must be a whole grain thing

WestLinn

Reaction score
Neighbors, friends, family, …

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members