• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

astrobuoy

Reaction score
Morning everyone!

Finally secured one of my all time Drake's grails:

View attachment 2183013

Sadly is too warm to wear here in Spain, it will have to wait :)

But it's a beautiful piece, nice roomy fit with a nice drape and length (comes down past my knees), lots of pockets (3 inside pockets, 2 big flap pockets on the outside and a ticket pocket), very nice checkered lining, comes with a hood, a belt... made in Italy as well.

I'm sure there are lots of Macs, trench coats out there, but this is peak Drake's, take a classic garment and just nail all the details to have a piece that will pass the test of time.
Is there a story behind how you managed to find it? That’s not a piece I’d ever seen before you mentioned you were looking for it

Club Soda

Reaction score
Do they still offer MTO ties? Also on the page for MTO tailoring it says fully canvassed instead of half canvassed RTW?

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Games Suited and Parabooted

1715619123154.png

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is an olive cotton from several years ago, not sure exactly which season.
Are you wearing this casually or to work or what? I've got two from a few years ago and I've only managed to wear one of them once to a more casual wedding

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Are you wearing this casually or to work or what? I've got two from a few years ago and I've only managed to wear one of them once to a more casual wedding

Hm, I feel like the games suits are very casual and easy to wear, but I live in NYC. No particular event today, although I did wear something similar to a concert recently.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hm, I feel like the games suits are very casual and easy to wear, but I live in NYC. No particular event today, although I did wear something similar to a concert recently.
Okay, thanks. So sounds like I just need to pop them on. I have the green ripstop and tan linen/cotton. Sometimes they just feel too dressy for everyday wear and I don't live in NYC anymore so it's not as common

flowen

Reaction score
Okay, thanks. So sounds like I just need to pop them on. I have the green ripstop and tan linen/cotton. Sometimes they just feel too dressy for everyday wear and I don't live in NYC anymore so it's not as common
I live in Florida and I wear mine when weather permits. I think if you're concerned about it being "too formal" the key is dressing it down with whatever shirt + shoes you're wearing. Obviously, chomsky's paraboots and wide camp collar shirt anchor the fit in the casual realm.

flowen

Reaction score
Perfect fit!

Your games trousers seem to have a higher rise than the ones they offer now.
I second this. I am the same height as him and my trousers do not sit this high (i wish they did).

Obviously, our bodies are probably different, but the rise on my games trousers still feels lower than I'd prefer.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamstom