• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Above you write:

However, when I go to the site I see $575. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Email us [email protected] and we can send you an invoice for the floor model clearance / final sale items with discounts applied

C_kimlin920

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 179

CaptainApathy

Reaction score
Wondered over to the sample sale after work as I live not too far away.
  • Got there around 4:30pm. Were more employees than customers, though it was picking up as I was leaving.
  • So, so many fleeces, seemed like close to 1/5th of all rack space. All boucle, no casentino.
  • Only a handful of chore coats, most either brown or green corduroy, though there were a few denim as well.
  • Decent selection of ties. Most are weirder patterns, but a few good ones mixed in.
  • No rugby shirts.
  • A few pairs of the lighter stonewashed denim, but otherwise no jeans.
  • Not as many shirts as in past sales. Selection of OCBD's was very limited.
  • Plenty of navy/green games suits in herringbone cotton and a few in cotton/linen, but not much else. There were a couple of green corduroy suits in mismatched sizes that I really wanted to buy, but sadly none in my size.
  • Some short-sleeve linen polos from older seasons. XS and XL, not much in between.
  • A few long-sleeve polo shirts and a smaller number of cotton short-sleeve polo shirts.
  • Accessories other than ties were limited. A few scarves and weird seatown hats, but not much else.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
  • Got there around 4:30pm. Were more employees than customers, though it was picking up as I was leaving.
  • So, so many fleeces, seemed like close to 1/5th of all rack space. All boucle, no casentino.
  • Only a handful of chore coats, most either brown or green corduroy, though there were a few denim as well.
  • Decent selection of ties. Most are weirder patterns, but a few good ones mixed in.
  • No rugby shirts.
  • Plenty of navy/green games suits in herringbone cotton and a few in cotton/linen, but not much else. There were a couple of green corduroy suits in mismatched sizes that I really wanted to buy, but sadly none in my size.
  • Some short-sleeve linen polos from older seasons. XS and XL, not much in between.
  • A few long-sleeve polo shirts and a smaller number of cotton short-sleeve polo shirts.
  • Accessories other than ties were limited. A few scarves and weird seatown hats, but not much else.
Great scouting report!

Wonder how much the selection will change over the next few days per the earlier poster

Mavidpark

Reaction score
  • No rugby shirts.
  • Accessories other than ties were limited. A few scarves and weird seatown hats, but not much else.t
thanks for the report. how much were the chore jackets and games blazers if you dont mind me asking?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also don’t see the reduced prices. Have had an account for years and spent quite some money with them in summer. Must be some kind of overengineered VIP presale system.
It should be live for everyone one.

CaptainApathy

Reaction score

carterneeld

Reaction score
I got to the sample sale around 11:30 and while you could tell that things were starting to disappear, I still managed to cop some great stuff.

• Green Herringbone Jungle Jacket (this jacket is awesome, the cotton herringbone is nice and heavy and the fit is really ample, perfect to layover a chunky sweater or even a sport coat).
  • Brushed cotton work shirt in sand
  • Heavy yellow plaid workshirt from last season
  • Brushed cotton OCBD in brown
  • Chard moc-shoe derby shoes
  • Light wash jeans
All of that came out to $885, which while not nothing is essentially the retail price of the Jungle jacket alone.

The only thing that I was bummed that I didn't find was a pair of the dark green cordury games trousers in 34 to go with the blazer that I bought last year.

Also, I'm not sold on the way these size 32 light wash jeans fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member