• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LiamMcM

Reaction score
For those of you who have both a games jacket and a trailered one, how do you find the difference in fit/feel? I really enjoy the comfort afforded by my games jackets in size 46 and wonder if trying a tailored jacket in size 48 would be worth it. Would have to see if the wider shoulder brings with it armhole problems. Any advice welcome! Cheers

FYI: Drake’s suggests sizing up relative to their games jackets.

nprose

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Drake's shorts? I'm a pretty typical 34 waist with athletic legs. Do they run small? Looking at the ecru needlepoint on boujee people.

htinlinn

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Drake's shorts? I'm a pretty typical 34 waist with athletic legs. Do they run small? Looking at the ecru needlepoint on boujee people.
Grabbed those same exact ones. The waist fits exactly the same as their jeans as you’d expect. The short length makes them look like they fit slimmer. As far as the thighs go, they seem to be slightly wider the jeans.

Wim

Reaction score
FYI: Drake’s suggests sizing up relative to their games jackets.
I have some size 38 cord, cotton and cotolino games blazers, and a 38 tailored tweed blazer. I tried the size 40 tailored blazer as well, but found it was way too large for me. The shoulders have a bit more structure from the canvas in the tailored blazer, and on the size 40, they extended too far beyond my natural shoulder. The waist on the tailored blazer is, of course, a bit narrower than on the games jacket, so depending on your build, the recommendation to size up might be a good one.

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Any sizing advice on Drake’s camp collar shirts? Looking at the sizing guide, it suggests the L is like a 16 (poplin) and the XL like a 16.5. That’s correct? Seems a bit strange tbf.

JTC1986

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on my first chore jacket in navy heavy twill cotton. Think it’s a keeper.

Attachments

• IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 538

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now, will probably get strung up for this but they are uniqlo regular fit - they work for me and help me achieve the balance of spending more at drakes on key items like chore jackets and shirts!
I call it balance. If it works for you it is a W.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone seen they Paraboot collab in person? Or bought a pair? I think the swapping out the rubber sole for leather was a nice change of pace.

csm88

Reaction score
Anyone seen they Paraboot collab in person? Or bought a pair? I think the swapping out the rubber sole for leather was a nice change of pace.
I bought a pair of the brown Avignon about a year ago after getting some positive reviews from this forum. The thick leather sole and absence of the green brand tag for the collar are excellent design tweaks that give the shoes a less orthopaedic look compared to traditional Paraboots. They’ve become a go-to pair of shoes for me.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredJnr73