• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tjs121

Reaction score
I emailed Drake's last week to (politely) register my disappointment with the size discrepancy in the shirt I bought from the archive and haven't received a reply. I used the contact form on drakesarchive.com -- if anyone can recommend a better contact method, let me know.

To recap, I spent ~$400 on the archive sale for a pair of shorts tagged size 32 which actually measures ~30" -- this one corresponds to the size guide, so let's say it's my fault I guess; and a shirt tagged size L which the size guide described as having a 24.75" chest, but actually has a 22" chest.

I should probably learn my lesson and stop buying from Drake's online, if not altogether.

try Josh @ [email protected]

Moss

Reaction score
Does anyone else not receive an email confirmation after placing an order? The only confirmation I received was through my credit card linked to Apple Pay. Ordered from the US.

The web site ordering process has long been a disappointment, but I’m beginning to really lose patience.

Faroe65

Reaction score
Does anyone else not receive an email confirmation after placing an order? The only confirmation I received was through my credit card linked to Apple Pay. Ordered from the US.

The website ordering process has long been a disappointment, but I’m beginning to really lose patience.
You will need to contact them. I am in the situation before and it is due to a common traffic error on their archives website.

Last edited:

jmiller123

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out the suede blanket lined trucker jacket and found it TTS? Knowing that the measurements can vary significantly from their webpage.. would love to grab it but final sale has me wary.

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Received a very nice response today, offering a free exchange and complimentary gift. They just seem to be struggling with the backlog. Next time I'll just call London if this works faster.

Same here 👍

edit: wait not the complimentary gift part... 😿

Last edited:

Mr Tickle

Reaction score
Are Drakes trousers always a little smaller that the label size? I've only bought one pair before, waist 32, and they were too tight for me despite waist 32 trousers fitting me fine usually.
I want to order from the archive sale now and am wondering if I should go for 33, or just stick with 32 as the last pair (which were white cotton chinos) were likely to be an anomaly.

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Are Drakes trousers always a little smaller that the label size? I've only bought one pair before, waist 32, and they were too tight for me despite waist 32 trousers fitting me fine usually.
I want to order from the archive sale now and am wondering if I should go for 33, or just stick with 32 as the last pair (which were white cotton chinos) were likely to be an anomaly.

Unfortunately I've seen some Drake's trousers that were smaller than the tagged size and others that were much larger 😭

cristofromkensington

Reaction score
Drake’s trousers sizes are wildly unpredictable. In their games trousers I am a 32; in their denim I am a 28; in their corduroys I am a 30, and in their shorts I am a 31.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
I have never ordered from Drake's nor Drake's archive sale. The supply of Drake's clothing is rather limited in Sweden.

1. Since UK is not part of EU anymore, will I be hit with additional costs e.g. duty costs than what is listed for a specific item if ordering from Sweden? I noticed the price increased when changing the currency from pounds to SEK, which I think is related to the high Swedish taxes we have to pay.

For example, the burgundy moleskin cotton canvas chore jacket is listed at 3200 SEK (approx. 320 €) with 50% sale. Will I be paying 3200 SEK in total and NOTHING else?

2. I have a Japanese heavy linen chore jacket in Emerald green in size 42 (EU 52). Is the sizing across the chore jackets the same? Hypothetically, if I were to order the burgundy moleskin cotton canvas chore jacket, would I still be ordering EU 52?

Last edited:

henrip

Reaction score
As said, it seems they vary a lot. Denim five pocket trousers fit fine in size 28 and 29 but the needlecord version fits perfectly in size 31.

henrip

Reaction score
I have never ordered from Drake's nor Drake's archive sale. The supply of Drake's clothing is rather limited in Sweden.

1. Since UK is not part of EU anymore, will I be hit with additional costs e.g. duty costs than what is listed for a specific item if ordering from Sweden? I noticed the price increased substantially when changing the currency from pounds to SEK, which I think is relatable to the high Swedish taxes we have to pay.

For example, the burgundy moleskin cotton canvas chore jacket is listed at 3200 SEK (approx. 320 €) with 50% sale. Will I be paying 3200 SEK in total and NOTHING else?

2. I have a Japanese heavy linen chore jacket in Emerald green in size 42 (EU 52). Is the sizing across the chore jackets the same? Hypothetically, if I were to order the burgundy moleskin cotton canvas chore jacket, would I still be ordering EU 52?

1. They send DDP (delivered duties paid). I’ve never had any extra costs shipping to Finland and I never change the currency on the website. My credit card provides better exchange rate

2.Not sure

Henry S

Reaction score
1. They send DDP (delivered duties paid). I’ve never had any extra costs shipping to Finland and I never change the currency on the website. My credit card provides better exchange rate

2.Not sure
Might be true for the EU (and probably for the U.S), but it is not true for the "rest of world".

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremygrooks