• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another solid Paso GSM. $30 in our overpriced local grocery store.

IMG_1496.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Buy the hell out of this is you can get some. Great vineyard, great winemaker (Justin Smith protégé and life long friend.)

20221020_180538.jpg

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy the hell out of this is you can get some. Great vineyard, great winemaker (Justin Smith protégé and life long friend.)

View attachment 1847132

Checked right when I got the last Ledge email and it was OOS. Can send Ledge to my moms place and can pick up if I drive.

My evening wine. Another organic from the local place. First wine I’ve had that I can only describe as having floaties

AFF70D61-D6B1-4315-BABA-29D134186102.jpeg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Might want to check out Turtle Rock. Owner is long time protege of Smith.

This is a true story: I sampled the very first barrel of Turtle Rock in the old Saxum barrel house in Feb. of 2015. Had a private barrel tasting with him and Justin.
IMG_0381.JPG
IMG_0389.JPG

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A little tale for you. My 144 bottle wine fridge went kaput whilst we were away for 6 weeks in July/ August. We came back to the fridge telling it was 32C, not optimal. We're not big drinkers but we'd collected stuff on travels , charity auctions etc (including a demi magnum of Brunello Montalcino, and a 1939 Sauternes) and my wife's En Primeur Lynch Bages 2010. Luckily we got 70% of 'market value' from home insurance. We are not doing that agan.

ocooney

Reaction score
E7CD20F2-681D-46DA-A043-5A166923C73A.jpeg

On my annual wine weekend with my friends and have been drinking well, but this lineup has been stellar. I have noted before that Rhys Pinots are pretty monolithic, but this one is really expressive with mint/cola/red fruit and the Selosse was a revelation. Doing stickies later with yquem, a TBA and Klein Constance.

In Austin and hit up my friend’s new wine bar/shop that only does South African wines which was a blast. Had these:

image.jpg
Ok

Last edited:

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In Austin and hit up my friend’s new wine bar/shop that only does South African wines which was a blast.
Cape Bottle Room?

Pinot here.

IMG_1513.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads