• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freecard

Reaction score
Cultizm was a hit and run; they're not responding to my texts, emails, letters, flowers, or calls. So I contacted Ralph personally and he said that Cultizm is not an authorized dealer so there's nothing he himself can do 🫤

I did text it to my seamstress/tailor and she said it's no big deal but if I find that it wears down faster than normal, she can darn it. She said she can also stitch one strand of thread to "replace" the missing one but I don't think it's worth the hassle lol
Good to know that Cultizm has such a poor customer service.

If you want refund and they ignore you, and you paid with Paypal, you can use Paypal customer protection.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SICK boots! Have you, or anyone here, ever gotten heel taps on cowboy boots so the rubber heel won't wear down and you just keep replacing the taps?

No, never have. Probably wouldn’t either, little bit too fussy for western boots, but ymmv

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I disagree. Those are pair of expensive jeans and I wouldn't accept errors like that.

Yeah, I’m leaning this way. If I recall correctly, these are $500 jeans, and they shouldn’t come with a horizontal run like that. If it were me, I’d be looking to exchange those since the flaw is obvious and not very subtle

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
earlier this spring, had my place stained and no deck furniture to sit on.. RRL denim and work shirt

IMG_5502.jpeg

WaltDud

Reaction score
Good to know that Cultizm has such a poor customer service.

If you want refund and they ignore you, and you paid with Paypal, you can use Paypal customer protection.
Okay so they actually responded; maybe the Germans were busy with a holiday or political turmoil lol. But they offered a 10% discount or a return and said they'd cover the return fee, of course. I think I'm leaning towards that but not sure.. they're sold out everywhere.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay so they actually responded; maybe the Germans were busy with a holiday or political turmoil lol. But they offered a 10% discount or a return and said they'd cover the return fee, of course. I think I'm leaning towards that but not sure.. they're sold out everywhere.
10% discount sounds light. I would ask for 20% and then keep them lol.
If they dont agree, then just do a return and wait for a restock.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Weren’t those about $350 shipped from Cultizm? Additional 10% seems light but if you like them I’d probably take it. If you do find another pair, they’re probably going to be $500.

If you do find another pair, get those as primary and you have the flawed pair as backup/failover.

notthemanager

Reaction score
Is there a chance the Straight Fit Once-Washed Selvedge Jean will be restocked? Blue Owl has some but all are the largest length, so would require hemming, which I’ve really never needed as long as the right length of whatever pant is in stock. Thanks

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a chance the Straight Fit Once-Washed Selvedge Jean will be restocked? Blue Owl has some but all are the largest length, so would require hemming, which I’ve really never needed as long as the right length of whatever pant is in stock. Thanks
Pretty sure that’s a core item so likely to be restocked.

But Blue Owl offers free chain stitch hemming for purchases from them.

notthemanager

Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s a core item so likely to be restocked.

But Blue Owl offers free chain stitch hemming for purchases from them.
Ah, okay. The issue would be I’m not even sure what inseam I need given a higher rise than Slim Fit. I’ll probably wait and hope, would be nice to have free returns with RL

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) Somehow didn’t notice they were those prize light blue jeans.
2) Also thought returning wasn’t an option, so thought best bet was to just enjoy them and not let it eat you up. Obviously if you can return them, I’d take that option and be done with it, tho I understand it sucks if you can’t replace them. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Freecard

Reaction score
Lot of sizes still available in Europe...but 495 euros

1716359732773.png

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
25% MAYBANKHOLIDAY25
They’re in the UK.

The LE military patchwork overshirt is available in a few sizes.

Also, some stuff at My Theresa.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member