• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

michaelvl

Reaction score
Anyone getting RRL "return confirmation" emails from previous orders YEARS AGO at random from RL.com? I'm getting these once every 2 weeks or so. Very strange.
Perhaps you should report it to RL. There is a chance that some sort of fraud is going on having to do with refunding of the order value, just not to your bankaccount.

GermanHeritage

Reaction score
BC3FE9B1-97CF-4D1E-B753-2BBC492EEE01.jpeg

new on EU website … 1000 bucks. A similiar jacket was i think 859 or 899€ last year and i prefered the pattern.

Aieyric

Reaction score

Pakman161

Reaction score
Couple of in-store pick ups today. The indigo corduroy shirt (got it a few weeks ago) is a great looking shirt, highly recommended. Almost did the embroidered leather, but genuinely had no room in my closet for another leather jacket, so it stayed behind..

View attachment 2042025
Is the sizing true as noted on the website? Stag has a different measurement for the same shirt. I assume this is what you're talking about?

1696646491618.png

oceansaway

Reaction score
Perhaps you should report it to RL. There is a chance that some sort of fraud is going on having to do with refunding of the order value, just not to your bankaccount.
I just got one of these return confirmation emails, from an item I returned three years ago. I'll bet it has something to do with the web site "upgrade."

3_D

Reaction score
Newbie/lurker here! I appreciate this thread because not too many people appreciate/know RRL!

Wish it was in more stores to actually see the items first! Sometimes the color is off a bit from the picture and real life! Lol

Pakman161

Reaction score
Meh, I was happy with the price, as the coat probably gets more compliments from random strangers than any other one I own.
Thank you! I'm waiting for one more item on the EU side to make it over to the US site and I may pull the trigger on both. RRL sucked me in this year between these two, and the green plaid fleece.
1696736469255.png

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member