• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gave this one some thought but glad I got it. A bit brisk this morning - the fleece was warm and cut the wind surprisingly well. Also like the autumnal look.

RRL fleece and T
Polo sweater
Freenote Cloth
Japanese brand socks
EG

PXL_20221015_155302088.jpg
PXL_20221015_154425414.jpg
PXL_20221015_154956901.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

michaelvl

Reaction score
Anyone know from which season this RRL belt is? I found a couple for sale on eBay, but alas not in my size (32 or 34). I can't recall ever seeing them offered on sale through RL Europe.

s-l1600-2.jpg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another brand that makes a somewhat unique sherpa (along with RRL adjacent clothing) is Black Bear. Prices are just as high but they have some nice stuff

View attachment 1844424 View attachment 1844425 View attachment 1844426

Second photo looks very close to this, which I actually picked up on the weekend after trying it. Really light, not oversized like most "shirt-jackets" and really soft. Highly recommend it:

Also, I tried this on over weekend. If I didn't already have a closet full of coats, I would have bought it. It's a terrific coat! Fit, finish, all comes together really nicely, and the price is very reasonable:

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Second photo looks very close to this, which I actually picked up on the weekend after trying it. Really light, not oversized like most "shirt-jackets" and really soft. Highly recommend it:

Also, I tried this on over weekend. If I didn't already have a closet full of coats, I would have bought it. It's a terrific coat! Fit, finish, all comes together really nicely, and the price is very reasonable:

I have my eye on that shirt jacket. Looks amazing.

these jeans too…..love this

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Speaking of shoes 😃😃 these are awesome and not a bad price point

Attachments

• C31C3F4D-C6A8-48B0-971C-CEE017951857.png
    C31C3F4D-C6A8-48B0-971C-CEE017951857.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 180

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been digging the hand knit indigo ranch sweater as it is interesting without going into the whole burnt orange/sunset/native vibe that is too loud for me.

The price however... Been watching to see if it goes on sale.

schraiber

Reaction score
I have been digging the hand knit indigo ranch sweater as it is interesting without going into the whole burnt orange/sunset/native vibe that is too loud for me.

The price however... Been watching to see if it goes on sale.

That's gorgeous, but yeah... hard to find it in me to pay that price. Feeling the same way about this patchwork cardigan that's absolutely gorgeous: https://www.ralphlauren.com/brands-...start=1&cgid=brands-double-rl-men-shop-all-cg

Although tbh I don't know what I'd actually wear that with. But it's cool as hell.

Bamaboots

Reaction score

The decoration is a wingtip with brogueing along with heel foxing. I'm not really a fan of French toes on cowboy boots but that's just a personal preference. Something else looks off to me, though it may just be the angle of the photos; from the breast of the heel to where the sole initially makes contact, looks very flat to me with no arch support. Like it was built on a roper last with an elevated heel.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahBeardo