• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bing75

Reaction score
What is/are UHF? Google says it's an acronym for "ultra high frequency", but I suspect that's not what you were talking about.

Assuming we're talking about Heart: Japanese Denim?

The quality is awesome, I have the 25oz XHS (extra heavy selvedge) jeans and the 18oz CPO shirt both amazing pieces. This is also nice

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Good timing because it's now UHF season. I think I am only grabbing the 20th anniversary UHF this season (and I snagged the purple western from a few weeks ago). I can't recommend them enough. Just stupid pricing, but quality is the tops.

schraiber

Reaction score
If you're interested in getting pretty close to Iron Heart flannel for a bit less, definitely recommend checking out UES. About 2/3 the price of Iron Heart but 90% of the quality imo

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of response to expect, but I'm curious what this group of RRL aficionados would deem a reasonable resale price for this tweed jacket I've got up (it's presently pulled from sale here while it's on auction on eBay). In my mind it's a collector's item worth sitting on until a buyer comes along, but I'm also aware some of these buyers sit for years because of too high a mark-up.

Appreciate the input.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of response to expect, but I'm curious what this group of RRL aficionados would deem a reasonable resale price for this tweed jacket I've got up (it's presently pulled from sale here while it's on auction on eBay). In my mind it's a collector's item worth sitting on until a buyer comes along, but I'm also aware some of these buyers sit for years because of too high a mark-up.

Appreciate the input.

On my phone I can't see your asking price. That being said, I would not call many pieces of clothing "collectors items" unless it has some type of historical significance. A used RRL jacket is just that.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics