• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

japejapejape

Reaction score

Hey Guys

Looking for some advice here. Over a month and a half later, finally received my tan suede chelsea boots and they are a steal for the price paid and quality. However, a little concerned on the sizing. I measured 42.5 on the calibration guide and sized down to 42 per recommendations as i have very narrow feet.

I tried them on today and the fit is, lets say, very snug. The width is snug but not too tight, however it is the opposite on my toes which feel really restricted. I can't really curl them and there is little room for them to wiggle.

I'm concerned now they won't stretch out enough and that I maybe should have gone TTS. For what it's worth I am a 42 in Common Projects also.

Any thoughts people?

The shoes will stretch but IMO more so width wise. When I got mine they were very snug but not uncomfortable or unbearable at all. Just stiff. It should only be a little snug. Not painful. Does it hurt your feet?

But If you are looking to get your money back I'd be willing to take them off your hands.

paajdi

Reaction score
Yeah the length I think half a size or size up would probably be best. They didn't really hurt but i only had them on a few minutes and my toes felt like they were crushed

Happy to sell them to you but where are you based.

Last edited:

HAL 9000

Reaction score

Hey Guys

Looking for some advice here. Over a month and a half later, finally received my tan suede chelsea boots and they are a steal for the price paid and quality. However, a little concerned on the sizing. I measured 42.5 on the calibration guide and sized down to 42 per recommendations as i have very narrow feet.

I tried them on today and the fit is, lets say, very snug. The width is snug but not too tight, however it is the opposite on my toes which feel really restricted. I can't really curl them and there is little room for them to wiggle.

I'm concerned now they won't stretch out enough and that I maybe should have gone TTS. For what it's worth I am a 42 in Common Projects also.

Any thoughts people?

I had a similar problem, but I sized down one full size and had to sell them (true 42 but got a 41). Wear them in the house for a whole day to see how they feel.

If you're planning on selling them, I'll take them off your hands however.

paajdi

Reaction score
Thanks guys will try wearing them in the house but my inkling is they are too small. Jape has messaged about buying them but I am based in the Uk so there would be shipping costs involved too so let me know. Only looking to get back the price I paid.

swooc

Reaction score
can someone with a sz41 chelsea boot do me a favour and measure the outsole length and width at the widest point for me please, preferably in cm?

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum. What's up with the website? there are no pictures for the shoes. What's the difference with the different lines? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and sorry if this was addressed earlier.

twisted

Reaction score
Just so you guys know I am seling a size 40 black calf suede cropped jodpur for 340 cad ( looking to make back what I paid)

They are brand new never worn but the left shoe has wear on the bottom from trying it on in my home. The right foot is mint. Again they were never worn outside. After some thought I realize I actually want a diff style.

HAL 9000

Reaction score

Just so you guys know I am seling a size 40 black calf suede cropped jodpur for 340 cad ( looking to make back what I paid)  

They are brand new never worn but the left shoe has wear on the bottom from trying it on in my home.  The right foot is mint.  Again they were never worn outside.  After some thought I realize I actually want a diff style.

Did you get charged customs from the delivery?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justbo