• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Has anyone commissioned any of the Dusty Pink jackets? I've had my eye on it for a while, but I'm torn between this and the upcoming three piece green sharkskin so it'd be great to some some pics in the wild.
1649954503364.png

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Navy DB Guabello Hopsack SC for under $250 - yes please

delfam

Reaction score
Anyone get the new striped cotton sweaters yet? Not sure if it's the way it was folded in shipping, but the sides lay very weird. It fits perfectly but there's a lot of extra material on the sides. Going to try and get the creases out from folding it when shipped and see if that helps but wondering if anyone else has similar problems:

dangaa

Reaction score
They dropped a while ago didn't they? I already have a pair of the garment dyed high-rise chinos. Unless I'm missing something?
If they did my bad. Saw a whole bunch of chinos added to the New Arrivals and assumed they were well.. new.

stuffedsuperdud

Reaction score
Long sleeve polo in the wild. This is from the previous iteration. The most recent release in the same size is sadly much tighter (mostly in the arms) and I can only wear them under a jacket.

View attachment 1779115

I wish you had posted this comment a week sooner. My long sleeve polo came today in my usual XL size and I'm hulking out of the shoulders and arms. I guess I can wear it to the gym but that would feel pretty tryhard, like I'm trying to dress like one of those ol' tyme strongmen with the handlebar moustaches and the humongous two-cannonball dumbbells. Outside of the gym, without a jacket, I could perhaps hit up a club, leave my Dodge Charger with the valet, order too many jack and cokes, and start telling girls all about my crypto fortune, but that's about it.

delfam

Reaction score
I wish you had posted this comment a week sooner. My long sleeve polo came today in my usual XL size and I'm hulking out of the shoulders and arms. I guess I can wear it to the gym but that would feel pretty tryhard, like I'm trying to dress like one of those ol' tyme strongmen with the handlebar moustaches and the humongous two-cannonball dumbbells. Outside of the gym, without a jacket, I could perhaps hit up a club, leave my Dodge Charger with the valet, order too many jack and cokes, and start telling girls all about my crypto fortune, but that's about it.
why can you only wear it under a jacket. To me that seems to fit perfectly

RajunCajun

Reaction score

Ha!! Thanks for following up. Definitely fits like an Under Armor muscle shirt. At least I know I'm not the only one. Are you returning it or keeping it to wear under a jacket?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru