• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zspasic1

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with a linen Cooper collar? Thinking about having a custom shirt made and was wondering what level of interlining would be good for the collar.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S&M SC. Full fit can be seen here
IMG_20220330_121523.jpg

gonnagetmine

Reaction score
It is very overcast today and this is taken on an old iPhone so the color is washed out… and Michael J Fox probably has steadier hands than me, but here is my attempt.

Like I said before. The fabric is totally insane and these pictures do it a great injustice. The only one that looks true to color is the blue backside of the interior pocket. That is pretty true to actual color.

View attachment 1772742 View attachment 1772743 View attachment 1772744
View attachment 1772745
Thanks for the pics. Would you say it's more of a teal from the combination of green and blue, or more olive, or perhaps both depending on light?

I've seen some wear Solaro as separates but I'm still not sure about it. Do you think it can be done well, or plan on always wearing as a suit?

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Would you say it's more of a teal from the combination of green and blue, or more olive, or perhaps both depending on light?

I've seen some wear Solaro as separates but I'm still not sure about it. Do you think it can be done well, or plan on always wearing as a suit?

It would wear well with white/light colored pants and the Solaro jacket. The pants would be easy to wear with just about anything though.

About the color… honestly, it is very deep sage colored. Very green, but there is a that strange blue/grey tinge you see when the fabric is in motion.

The weather is better today, so I will try getting more pictures this afternoon.

delfam

Reaction score
Anyone know if the are restocking cotton/linen high rise trousers? Figured with spring/summer coming that we'd get a restock or new options. Everything is sold out in 32

sydneycider

Reaction score
Anyone know if the are restocking cotton/linen high rise trousers? Figured with spring/summer coming that we'd get a restock or new options. Everything is sold out in 32
I really hope so... I assume a big summer pant restock is on the way.

I also noticed a new 'high-rise chino' tab has been added to the website, so that's promising 👀

gonnagetmine

Reaction score
I’ve personally been eyeing the Copper. How’s the breathability to you, and fit of the neo cut? Also hows the color in person, if you don’t mind me asking.
The website pics are pretty accurate, better than ones I tried to take. The ones of the jacket (darker) are more accurate than those of the trousers (lighter). Quite a bit of sheen, more than I expected for 8% silk. Doesn't bother me, as it looks unique and stands out.

As far as breathability, I think unless a jacket is unconstructed it's pretty hot. I live in the south though. Silk makes it a little stiffer and scratchier on the thighs but it does release wrinkles better than pure linen. 285 gsm so not the lightest material. A little tight in the armholes but that's par for the new Neo.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj_fl