• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dakine1

Reaction score
Picked this up for $1600, not sure what they're worth these days. Did I do ok? Size 48

0DE897BA-9928-4F26-A2FC-D34E4BC1E3DF.jpeg

Jflo301

Reaction score
5745B17A-76F9-4B77-A6F4-1BBC7F3D2EF4.jpeg
I know this is a long shot, but anyone have any leads on this ring in a size 7. I let someone borrow it and they lost it and I can’t find another. Any help would be appreciated.

scanner

Reaction score
I'm quite impressed with the new season items at SL.. they must have hired someone to manage the menswear. Most of it is very wearable.. A little more casual, not as sterile as Hedi, but definitely close.

papillo

Reaction score
I'm quite impressed with the new season items at SL.. they must have hired someone to manage the menswear. Most of it is very wearable.. A little more casual, not as sterile as Hedi, but definitely close.

Yea I was in the store yesterday and was impressed with a couple of times they have. The Lukas now comes in a lighter (tan/cigaro) type shade. I also saw the zip wyatt 40 in pony/calf hair that I fell in love with. The understated chocolate brown leopard print was something to behold.

Also saw the Finn boots. They are a bit too pointy for my tastes. The Lukas is probably the limit for me.

Last edited:

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is how mine fits. I tried on a 46, and while it fits a bit "snugger" on my body, I wouldn't be able to layer anything heavier than a T-shirt under it, and zipping it up would be quite the adventure.
4A2mwOh.jpg
That’s a 48? What’s your height/weight if you don’t mind me asking? I’m wondering if I’m a 48 or 50 in the L01. Good call sticking with that size, any smaller would be too restricting imo.

papillo

Reaction score
That’s a 48? What’s your height/weight if you don’t mind me asking? I’m wondering if I’m a 48 or 50 in the L01. Good call sticking with that size, any smaller would be too restricting imo.

Yes, a 48. I am 5'10 1/2, and about 160lbs. I wear a size 38 in suit jackets.

ruckzuck

Reaction score
Yea I was in the store yesterday and was impressed with a couple of times they have. The Lukas now comes in a lighter (tan/cigaro) type shade. I also saw the zip wyatt 40 in pony/calf hair that I fell in love with. The understated chocolate brown leopard print was something to behold.

Also saw the Finn boots. They are a bit too pointy for my tastes. The Lukas is probably the limit for me.
...couldn't agree more. Love the overall western vibes and the new denim cuts this season are amazing too. Not a big fan of the new miles/finn boots, but i guess it's impossible to replace the wyatts...they are simply perfect. Anyone knows why there wasn't a menswear show for a/w 19/20?

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Like those shoes a lot.

One of you skinny guys need to get a pair of the Finn boots, and post some pics. I'm probably going to be grabbing a pair of the Dakotas, but am unsure if I want the suede or black leather. Also, at least one pair of flared wool trousers. I was going to wait for Celine to drop some monkstraps, but might just pick up a pair of slp ones instead. Especially if Celine pricing is going to be as dire as some have predicted.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
...couldn't agree more. Love the overall western vibes and the new denim cuts this season are amazing too. Not a big fan of the new miles/finn boots, but i guess it's impossible to replace the wyatts...they are simply perfect. Anyone knows why there wasn't a menswear show for a/w 19/20?
What are the new denim cuts like? I went into a store recently and didn't see anything that struck my fancy tbh but maybe they needed to update the shelves.

chaerimk

Reaction score
This is how mine fits. I tried on a 46, and while it fits a bit "snugger" on my body, I wouldn't be able to layer anything heavier than a T-shirt under it, and zipping it up would be quite the adventure.
4A2mwOh.jpg
Looks awesome on you! Looks like it better for me to stay true to size then. The problem isthqt I am short so the length maybe a tad long.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member