• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i have a photoshop request. can anyone help me out please?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too damn cold! Canada plz take back your weather. You win -- you can have Detroit and the non-oil-producing regions of North Dakota. Just give me back my 48 degrees and drizzle.
q4e5bNv.jpg

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UofR didnt accept me into their PhD program. I think its because my rec letters never got to them. My GRE scores were in the mid/high 90th percentile
:embar:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
....aren't you in med school?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to take time off to do a phd

md-phd style

I'm not at a top 10 medical school, so if I want a competitive neurosurgery residency I really have to bring **** to the table

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got a fleece throw draped over my shoulders feeling like Cam'ron.

He's designing capes with Mark McNairy (0).

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too damn cold! Canada plz take back your weather. You win -- you can have Detroit and the non-oil-producing regions of North Dakota. Just give me back my 48 degrees and drizzle.
it's too damn cold. After living in CA and WA I don't know how I ever survived New England winters. 48 degrees and drizzle for life

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I tried on some wool trousers at Banana Republic today and had pairs with my desired inseam been in stock, I would've picked up a few pairs with no second thought. Some surprisingly nice fabrics and textures and comfy, but not sloppy fit. The desire to pick up some more such trousers has intensified and the move away from denim continues.

I've said it before, but after much trial and error BR are my dress trousers of choice. even at retail they're a decent value but with their sales, they're a no-brainier. picked up 4 pairs in early jan at like 45% off w combined discounts and a helpful CS rep.

slim fit + nice materials = winner

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got a fleece throw draped over my shoulders feeling like Cam'ron.

He's designing capes with Mark McNairy (0).
will they be fluffy and pink?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

q4e5bNv.jpg

Not sure I want to know what that is.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've said it before, but after much trial and error BR are my dress trousers of choice. even at retail they're a decent value but with their sales, they're a no-brainier. picked up 4 pairs in early jan at like 45% off w combined discounts and a helpful CS rep.

slim fit + nice materials = winner

on that topic (and within the mall brands) CM has had some decent trousers as well, only worth it on sale thou and vanity sized like a motherfucker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads