• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rag&Bone

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so the RB11s sizing advice is true to size?

i tried on my normal size and one size down and the sized down one was very snug. i dont think it would stretch out as much as i would want. my true size is very comfortable but i wouldnt want it to stretch very much more.

DBoon

Reaction score
I'm trying to contact Rag & Bone about a replacement donut button for the button fly on a pair of RB2. I tried emailing [email protected] and got this:
You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has been automatically rejected. If you think that your messages are being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at [email protected].
Does anyone know who I should email for questions like this (replacement button)?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yuyp Drew is my Boy. He is cool as ****!

rbny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spacemanvt
so the RB11s sizing advice is true to size? i tried on my normal size and one size down and the sized down one was very snug. i dont think it would stretch out as much as i would want. my true size is very comfortable but i wouldnt want it to stretch very much more.
I would stick with your normal size and not size down one. My experience with RB's is that they hardly stretch.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sized down one from my true waist size on RB11's in order to get a better fit in the rear (hate the droopy sag), but it wasn't uncomfortable to me in the waist. After wearing around a bit I felt they did give a little, but not a great deal.

Anyway, I hear from clothingline.com that R&B is having a sample sale this week in NYC. Is anyone going to hit that up?

yeayea

Reaction score
can anyone give me a quick rundown on sizing info for RB15, RB16 and RB17 ..?

size up/down? will they shrink/stretch?

would like to run to the sample sale today..

(i searched for this info i swear!.. but this thread is a beast!)

yeayea

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DBoon
I'm trying to contact Rag & Bone about a replacement donut button for the button fly on a pair of RB2.

I tried emailing [email protected] and got this:

Does anyone know who I should email for questions like this (replacement button)?

I got same response.. then i emailed [email protected] and it didnt bounce..

no reply yet (just emailed an hour or so ago..)

i guess i will call if they dont email me back..

yeayea

Reaction score
From Drew FYI:

The RB15 is a slim fit straight leg. It should be true to size depending on the body type of the person.

If some one is bigger in the thigh, they should probably size up or try the RB11.

RB11 is a loose fitting straight leg. More room in the thigh.

Our denim is pre-washed. You may loose some of the length after washing. At the most ¼ of an inch.

The waist may tighten after washing but it will not shrink. Denim "gives" as you wear it.

We no longer make the RB16 or 17. We have streamlined our fits.

RB23 skinny jean

RB15 slim straight leg

RB11 is a loose fitting straight leg. More room in the thigh.

RB22 High waisted loose fitting jean. Original work wear vintage fit.

RB21 slim straight leg. Trouser pocket. Twisted seam on leg.

RB18 slim straight leg. Trouser pocket. Flap on back pocket.

akaidiot

Reaction score
What is the deal with these brands that build themselves on their Made in the USA stuff and then just turn around and get their stuff made in China (and continue to charge the same amount or more as when it was made domestically)? I went to the Rag & Bone sale at their showroom last night and half the stuff was Made in China. Steven Alan's done this, Rouge's Gallery....

I read that Steven Alan claimed that the demand for his stuff was just too high, and domestic manufacturing just couldn't keep up. Could this possibly be true? There is a huge garment industry in Los Angeles and I imagine that exists in a lot of other places, too. If the demand for clothing made domestically really outstrips supply, maybe we've found a solution to the half million people who've lost their jobs recently.

hamm23

Reaction score
Ive been wearing the RB11's that I got from Farinellis and loving then except for the ass sag, are there any fixes for that? I may just be overreacting though. Does anyone know how the streaky RB11's fade?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
What is the deal with these brands that build themselves on their Made in the USA stuff and then just turn around and get their stuff made in China (and continue to charge the same amount or more as when it was made domestically)? I went to the Rag & Bone sale at their showroom last night and half the stuff was Made in China. Steven Alan's done this, Rouge's Gallery....

I read that Steven Alan claimed that the demand for his stuff was just too high, and domestic manufacturing just couldn't keep up. Could this possibly be true? There is a huge garment industry in Los Angeles and I imagine that exists in a lot of other places, too. If the demand for clothing made domestically really outstrips supply, maybe we've found a solution to the half million people who've lost their jobs recently.

that's really disappointing rag and bone moved to china. i never knew about this....

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I predicted this **** way back when. I still have a good ol pair of rb6 of selvedge cone denim made in the US I've worn twice that I'm selling to a new home if anyone is interested size 34x34.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru