• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Maybe the soccer shoe the design's been borrowed from was a magista II?

this is it, because the collar has the curved top rather than the straight one of the original magistas

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
makes sense but just confusing :lol:

more colors of Air Unlimited are coming

zunkido

Reaction score
I always had problems with sneakers because of my wide feets. The Adidas .. forget it.. too narrow.

However, Nike makes a few models that fits me without having to order custom wide (which is always very expensive)

Here's the Janoski SB in mesh! I have 4 different pairs in different colors.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cyber monday 3s are probably go quick, love the colorway but I don't think I'll be able to get a pair

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the gray FK racers dropping tomorrow?

stick

Reaction score
Any recs for gym tees? I miss the old Dri Fit Knit training tees, it doesn't seem like anything right now compares. The Dri Fit Knit running tops are alright but they're kind of short in the body.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've actually stopped wearing any synthetics to the gym as they abrade my skin when doing exercises like heavy back or front squats.

Plain cotton tees now.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man screw these limited drops. Hitting "buy" at like 7:00:05 and gone.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CHELSEA ENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH ADIDAS, SIGNS CONTRACT WITH NIKE FOR OVER $1 BILLION

Chelsea has announced a new 15-year £900 million sponsorship with Nike to start during the 2017-2018 season, thus ending their current deal with adidas. This will be the largest kit partnership in the history of English football clubs, as the sponsorship will come in at roughly £60 million per season (still behind the yearly total of Manchester United’s 10-year £75 million contract with adidas).

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia had this to say about the new partnership between the Blues and the Swoosh: “This is an incredibly exciting and important deal for the club. Like Chelsea, Nike is known around the world for its excellence and innovation and we look forward to working together in what is sure to be a successful partnership. We believe Nike will be able to support our growth into new markets as well as helping us maintain our place among the world’s elite football clubs.”

Trevor Edwards, President of Nike Brand also chimed in: “Chelsea is a world-class club with a rich tradition and passionate fans across the globe. The partnership with Chelsea reinforces our leadership position in football. We are excited to help grow the club’s global reach, serving players and supporters with Nike innovation and design.”

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old news, man.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to know if/where I could get a pair of men's elite sneakers (the older/retro version). They made them again a few years ago but I guess it was a 1 time thing.

Americanaaa

Reaction score
Hey

Does anyone know when Nike stopped making clothing in the USA? I found a Nike ACG pullover sweatshirt at goodwill made in the USA and I'm trying to find out range for years it could of been made in.

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member