• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Le De Bonne Facture Thread

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Valentine's Day! Brown is close enough to red, I guess...

Cardigan Jacket, brown Pecora Nera crewneck, and undyed Hiking Trousers. And an obligatory splash of red (my wife and daughter made me do it...).

DBF Brown Yak Cardigan Jacket_Brown Pecora Nera_Hiking Trousers Undyed_mirror L2.jpg
DBF Brown Yak Cardigan Jacket_Hiking Trousers Undyed_G&G Crompton.jpg

DeBonneFacture_Team

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great fit, thanks for sharing! You're rocking this full DBF outfit :)

And I like the little "lapel pin" on the shawl collar. Kinda makes me think about First Arrow's style!

DeBonneFacture_Team

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@De Bonne Facture will you be selling the Atelier Coat through your webstore?

View attachment 1896777
Hello, we unfortunately won't!

In fact, this particular piece has been canceled for this season :/

But it's always good to know it caught your eye :)

To give some good news: first drop on our website is planned by the end of the week!

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, we unfortunately won't!

In fact, this particular piece has been canceled for this season :/

But it's always good to know it caught your eye :)

To give some good news: first drop on our website is planned by the end of the week!

Oh, that's too bad. No chance for a pre-order or anything?

Regardless, looking forward to the rest of the collection!

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Is this the belt that’s in the lookbook?

Seems like the lookbook one could be slightly darker?

DeBonneFacture_Team

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, that's too bad. No chance for a pre-order or anything?

Regardless, looking forward to the rest of the collection!
Not that I know of, unfortunately. Thank you! Actually, the first pieces are on their way :)
Is this the belt that’s in the lookbook?

Seems like the lookbook one could be slightly darker?

It's the same belt indeed! Different pictures come from different shooting, could be a matter of lightning.

Also, some news! You can have a look at the first pieces of our new Edition 20 here: https://debonnefacture.fr/collections/edition-20

Including a little bit of everything: outerwear, long and short sleeve knitwear, trousers, jackets.

All those will be in stock in the next few days. In the meanwhile, you can subscribe to get notified :)

As always, I'm available if you have any question!

Attachments

• De Bonne Facture - Spring Summer 2023 - Edition 20 - 1 (1).jpg
    De Bonne Facture - Spring Summer 2023 - Edition 20 - 1 (1).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 725

DeBonneFacture_Team

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@DeBonneFacture_Team - your website really needs work. A couple of examples below.

This "Knit Tee" page describes trousers, not a t-shirt. "DESCRIPTION | Our take on vintage French carpenter trousers with a “balloon” fit, ample and comfortable."

The size guide for this shirt shows measurements in cm even if I switch to inches. There are more than a few items where the size guide does not show measurements in inches.

DeBonneFacture_Team

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@DeBonneFacture_Team Hi David, any plans to restock the laperruque belts?
Hello, there is no plan on restocking belts as for now, sorry!

@DeBonneFacture_Team - your website really needs work. A couple of examples below.

This "Knit Tee" page describes trousers, not a t-shirt. "DESCRIPTION | Our take on vintage French carpenter trousers with a “balloon” fit, ample and comfortable."

The size guide for this shirt shows measurements in cm even if I switch to inches. There are more than a few items where the size guide does not show measurements in inches.
Thank you for your watchfullness! We'll look into that.

The knit tee comes for our latest drop, there might have been a mistake somewhere.

Edit : the 2 examples you showed us have been corrected (description of the knit tee and size guide of the oversize shirt in inch). We'll be working on other product pages of the shop on the upcoming days!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member