• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

obecity

Reaction score
I always find it interesting that, despite having the measurements as a guide, quite a few frames that should work with large faces dont. I have the Kobo too and they are marginal on my face. Cash doesn't work, need to get rid of those. If you ever have the chance to try on the Standiford, they work surprisingly well, again for my large face
Yes. I find this curious as well. There have been frames that I think are wide enough to fit my mug based on the enumerated size but just don’t look right IRL (in real life).

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enzo Hickory Fade looking great.

Screenshot (574).png

kc1049

Reaction score
Any knowledge/opinions on how the Dealan 53 fits width wise compared to the wide fitting Torino and Molino 55?

obecity

Reaction score
I have the dealan 53 and the molino 55. I feel the dealan 53 fits a bit wider than the molino 55. Perhaps because of the cad eye extension.

mistermike

Reaction score
Here is the Quentin Hickory Fade used as optical. Thoughts on the fit? Love them but am finding them a bit heavy at the end of the day.

The Enzo Hickory Fades look amazing, wondering whether I should have gone with those instead? Pic of me in the Enzo in sun for reference. I think though they would be even heavier.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1735.jpeg
    IMG_1735.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 189

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
I don’t think the Enzo would look any better as an optical. I’m not sure I’m sold on either look as an optical to be honest but I’ve been toying with the idea as well.
Here is the Quentin Hickory Fade used as optical. Thoughts on the fit? Love them but am finding them a bit heavy at the end of the day.

The Enzo Hickory Fades look amazing, wondering whether I should have gone with those instead? Pic of me in the Enzo in sun for reference. I think though they would be even heavier.

obecity

Reaction score
Interesting shape, almost a Challenger in titanium.

Curiously some models are not present in the JMM website. Another is the Saburo.
One of my local shops got these in and told me about them. I’ve never heard of them. Never seen them. Not listed anywhere. These are truly a mystery to me. I so confused as to why there’s no info anywhere on them. I’m going to do some digging and let you know what I find out.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think that both frames look better as sunglasses. For opticals there are more suitable (lighter) frames available.

fmvazquez

Reaction score
Hi folks! I am looking for a pair of Sandro Off-White.
Does anyone have a pair willing to part with? Any lead to a pair?
Thank you all :cool:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member