• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Buy Sell Trade (B/S/T) Thread

Pakman161

Reaction score
cross posting from the main JMM thread in case I get any tips over here …

Anyone got a tip for those Dealans in dark red / vermillion?

My search just turns up a Spanish dealer but their website won’t allow a sale / delivery to the US and I’d probably get hit with import duties too.

Many pages ago someone mentioned a pair in Australia somewhere IIRC??

Any help the drinks are on me! Cheers!
I thought those vermillion's were only specific to the optical shop in Spain. If they still have it, and you still want them the next best thing is to see if anyone in the EU can purchase on your behalf and send to you.

Jsimpson02

Reaction score
WTB: Yves in white/ivory. Yes, I know. Had a pair I should have never sold. Anyone know where there is a pair out there looking for a new home? Thanks

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought those vermillion's were only specific to the optical shop in Spain. If they still have it, and you still want them the next best thing is to see if anyone in the EU can purchase on your behalf and send to you.
Thanks for the tip.
You are right this was a limited edition of 30 with that particular shop in Spain (even though I could swear someone posted up a pair in Australia some time ago).
I never thought of it at the time but I actually do have a mate in Spain who has agreed to proxy for me so they’ve been bought!
I’ve said before I don’t get too caught up in the exclusivity of limited editions but it is kinda cool to own one out of only 30.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.
You are right this was a limited edition of 30 with that particular shop in Spain (even though I could swear someone posted up a pair in Australia some time ago).
I never thought of it at the time but I actually do have a mate in Spain who has agreed to proxy for me so they’ve been bought!
I’ve said before I don’t get too caught up in the exclusivity of limited editions but it is kinda cool to own one out of only

Here you are TWD.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here you are TWD.

Thanks - that’s the place I’m going with.
My mate has already got them on my behalf so I’m waiting for them to be shipped over. Hopefully I will side step import duties. There’s been some discussion about the threshold for import duties to the US and how unevenly it seems to be applied. Anyway with luck I can display these on the main JMM thread in a week or two! Cheers!

Pakman161

Reaction score
Thanks - that’s the place I’m going with.
My mate has already got them on my behalf so I’m waiting for them to be shipped over. Hopefully I will side step import duties. There’s been some discussion about the threshold for import duties to the US and how unevenly it seems to be applied. Anyway with luck I can display these on the main JMM thread in a week or two! Cheers!
Have your buddy send them as a "Gift" and then mark the value below $200. Should cover your bases to hopefully avoid import duties. Best to do through fedex in my experience.

Sandman3769

Reaction score
I have a brand new pair of black Zumas for sale.

I recently bought them and love the design, but they are just not right for my face.

I will include pics as soon as I have some free time to take them.

I will consider all reasonable offers.

Sandman3769

Reaction score
Zuma, Black/Sienna, 18/350, Brand New, only tried on once.
I really love these frames, but they just aren't right for my face.
Asking $1,400, O.B.O. Includes shipping CONUS.

Attachments

• tempImageRAvm9Z.png
    tempImageRAvm9Z.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7774.jpeg
    IMG_7774.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7772.jpeg
    IMG_7772.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7778.jpeg
    IMG_7778.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7779.jpeg
    IMG_7779.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_7776.jpeg
    IMG_7776.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 185

doofalb

Reaction score
Hello All!

I am selling a pair of Enzos in Hickory Fade, as I went a little crazy with JMM this year. Barely worn, but they do have transition lenses (more than comfortable changing them prior to sale as I still have the original lenses). Pictures below. More provided on request. Box and original packaging all included, with microfiber cloth still in orginal packaging. Asking for $700.
Are these still available? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello All!

I am selling a pair of Enzos in Hickory Fade, as I went a little crazy with JMM this year. Barely worn, but they do have transition lenses (more than comfortable changing them prior to sale as I still have the original lenses). Pictures below. More provided on request. Box and original packaging all included, with microfiber cloth still in orginal packaging. Asking for $700.
Sold!

ElJavi76

Reaction score
FS/WTT: Brand new Fountainebleau 2’s in Burgundy
Bought these and thought they’d fit me better but no love. Full presentation! Never worn out. Plastic on legs never even removed. Will trade for the right pair. For context I already own the following: Molino’s in Noir, Grand Prix’s in Noir, Molino’s in HF, Sturges in hickory, Devaux’s in beige, and these FBs I’m looking to sell/trade.

Asking $700 + shipping or proper trade. Listening to reasonable offers.

EDIT: Let’s find these a new home! $650 shipped. I’ll also welcome the right trade for the right frames. Reminder, these are brand new. Never worn out, and only tried on once.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj_fl