• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevam

Reaction score
Bon après-midi!

IMG_0795.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0799.jpg
IMG_0793.jpg

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In another group there is one of those tiresome souls who posts comments but never posts pictures of themself.

For some reason far beyond the outer limits of my understanding, this person is traumatized by the sight of Nordic Socks.

IMG_7326.jpeg

Brooks Brothers camelhair jacket, sweater vest, and tie, L L Bean OCBD shirt, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, Vineyard Vines trousers, Nordic Socks, and Allen-Edmonds shoes.

Tea, a trifle, and me in the Tea Room at Ye Olde King's Head in Santa Monica CA earlier today.

After my usual Coronation Chicken sandwiches and a scone, had a trifle for dessert.
The trifle was very good and like all good trifles, there was a lot of sherry in it.

IMG_7338.jpeg

Some good advice I saw today. This is probably the sort of thing someone who posts comments without posting picture would do.

IMG_7328.jpeg

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful combo. I like the tie in this. Echos the southern vibe well. Is the jacket make PRL? I picked up a similar one with triple patches and rear tab trousers recently on the bay.
Beautiful cut

@ColdEyedPugilist lovely jacket who is the make?

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful combo. I like the tie in this. Echos the southern vibe well. Is the jacket make PRL? I picked up a similar one with triple patches and rear tab trousers recently on the bay.

Beautiful cut

Thanks! It’s an MTO from Besnard. They’re an affiliate here 😊

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Beautiful cut

Thanks. That’s the vibe. The jacket is PRL. Undarted, unvented, and surgeon cuffs as well. Excited to see how you wear yours.

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That’s the vibe. The jacket is PRL. Undarted, unvented, and surgeon cuffs as well. Excited to see how you wear yours.
Oh wow very different from mine. I believe I have single vent, darted and no surgeon cuffs. Ill have to double check. Does yours have MoP buttons?

As far as wearing I think bold 😆. Just kidding I will likely have some conservative looks planned to get by at work.
IMG_5721.jpeg

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC is overcast, but dry and mild, and as I'm dining out this evening, I decided to dress up a bit, just because I can.

Included in this posting, in the spoiler section, are some quick selfies of what attire I inflicted on the other passengers on the Queen Mary 2, during the crossing on which I ventured last week, sailing from NYC to Southampton.

Today's attire, then . . .

Suit - Ede & Ravenscroft
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - Charvet
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg
Braces - Albert Thurston for Paul Stuart
Pocket square - Harvie & Hudson
Shoes - Edward Green

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1168.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG