• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fine cutlery, EDC, and pocket jewelry": Here we post reviews, recommendations, tips about and appreciation of.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think I’m going to order this soon in natural micarta with amber hardware. I wish they had an option for a satin finish blade but otherwise looks perfect as an EDC.
His satin is nice (I have a Monte Carlo with a Satin blade), but stonewash holds up so much better.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was using my Bugout to open a letter I received at the office. It seemed like it wasn't cutting well (which was weird since it's super sharp), so I stopped and tried again. Turns out that I had looped up under the contents of the envelope and was slicing along the fold of an original, unrecorded deed a client had sent me. Oops. Fortunately I only made it a couple of inches so the document should still be fine, LOL.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This doesn’t happen very often with anything these days, but I was surprised the price wasn’t higher.
USA made, super lock, magnacut blade. $250. Oh yeah, all day. @Jr Mouse - I do wish that it was just under 3" as well, but I for all round functionality, 3.2 I think does hit a sweet spot, in that smaller medium sized knife that can do almost anything you need, including both small utility cuts and heavier duty cuts.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
USA made, super lock, magnacut blade. $250. Oh yeah, all day. @Jr Mouse - I do wish that it was just under 3" as well, but I for all round functionality, 3.2 I think does hit a sweet spot, in that smaller medium sized knife that can do almost anything you need, including both small utility cuts and heavier duty cuts.

IMG_8740.gif

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do wish that it was just under 3" as well, but I for all round functionality, 3.2 I think does hit a sweet spot, in that smaller medium sized

TWSS

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads