• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey, anyone remember if this came in black denim?

20-09-2013_engineeredgarments_bedfordjacket_indigo115ozdenim_.jpg

Is it the metal buttons you’re after? My tailor charges like a couple bucks to sew them on. It might be easier to just get a regular black denim Bedford, and add new buttons, no?

nineohtoo

Reaction score
^I could change buttons myself, but I'm mostly looking an eg sport coat with black warp, white weft because I like how my Norwegian pants and another field shirt are starting to turn out after a lot of wear and washes.

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Hey, anyone remember if this came in black denim?

20-09-2013_engineeredgarments_bedfordjacket_indigo115ozdenim_.jpg

I swear I remember seeing them on Bureau or End, but for the love of me can only find records of indigo versions when looking through google images. I love my black cone mills Norwegian Pants from what I believe are the same year and am hoping I'm not just imagining things so I can track one down.
Ha....I think have that, size medium from the season they went small.
21.5" PTP if I remember right, never got around to returning been in a cedar closet in a cotton garment bag ever since.
Will look your interested
Koped from Context or Need

maregmareg

Reaction score
Received my first sale purchase - FW19 Loiter Jacket (heavy twill) and just noticed that my favorite EG jacket cut got even better. My previous Loiter is from FW18, and it's great but a bit short in body, very slightly shorter than Bedfords are. However this Loiter is significantly longer, I like that, keep it up Daiki.

Abrowne

Reaction score
Personally, I would have the same concern. They are too baggy in the thigh. Although how do they look when phone and wallet are in?

Help me decide whether I should keep my ground pants.
Bought size M (I’m 32 waist) and waist is a bit too big but I always wear belt anyway, length is great, front is great but somehow I feel they have werd shape from the side, like the thigh is too massive.
View attachment 1313904 View attachment 1313905

maregmareg

Reaction score
Anyone seen such thing with Work Shirt? Button holes are not exactly in the same places as buttons, fabric creates this weird bulges, looks **** when worn
4605C20A-2F94-4008-A3B2-8A8A4D1A459D.jpeg

Abrowne

Reaction score
Yes, sadly FW 19 workshirt , returned the shirt. It's ****** QC & it's more and more frequent!

Last edited:

maregmareg

Reaction score
Yes, sadly FW 19 workshirt , returned the shirt. It's ****** QC & it's more and more frequent!
I was wondering if this is something worth asking the webstore to refund me also the shipping costs, but I guess I'll try.
I'm fine with some imperfections but this makes the shirt look terrible, even my wife noticed in a first glance that it looks kinda cheap.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_scottyo