• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 2012

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWK FW12 by Atsushi Nishijima (http://www.jimagraphy.com/)

0c380a74.jpg

1b7f9b10.jpg

a94ff780.jpg

2bc84e93.jpg

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very interested in that striped mandarin collar shirt. khaki jacket looks cool and those pants are....interesting and possibly cool, not sure yet.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Yep, pretty sure I'm going to be special ordering that shadow camo print duffel. So awesome.

Last edited:

HuggyGiraffe

Reaction score
Well, these pieces look even more comically fashion-y and costume-like than ever before. I also don't like how a certain shop keeps on hijacking each and every EG thread on Styleforum for advertising. Now they got two dudes posting. Hilarious.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Well, these pieces look even more comically fashion-y and costume-like than ever before. I also don't like how a certain shop keeps on hijacking each and every EG thread on Styleforum for advertising. Now they got two dudes posting. Hilarious.

Aren't you all Huggy and Sweet this morning.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oh wow, a fashion brand is putting out pieces that look like fashion pieces, jah damn, is't that something.

and gary/drinkwaters is one of the best EG resources on sf. they allow members to order stuff at the beginning of the season (iirc) that may be hard to find in a certain size/colorway otherwise and are just in general a great shop. I bought my first EG piece from Gary and would definitely give my business to him again if I were looking for a piece that he had.

TWorksheets

Reaction score

oh wow, a fashion brand is putting out pieces that look like fashion pieces, jah damn, is't that something.
and gary/drinkwaters is one of the best EG resources on sf. they allow members to order stuff at the beginning of the season (iirc) that may be hard to find in a certain size/colorway otherwise and are just in general a great shop. I bought my first EG piece from Gary and would definitely give my business to him again if I were looking for a piece that he had.

And that Gary is willing to help you track down pieces he didn't stock. And that he splits the cost of shipping internationally. And that he's always answering SF user's questions in not just his affiliate thread, but other threads too. Oh, and let's not forget that Drinkwater's was one of the early North American EG stockists.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kudos guys. We try our best and yes, we promote our brands here for the good of our present and future customers. Always feel free to call upon us for any inquiry or advise because that's what we enjoy the most. It's called customer service, an added value you don't get at Checkout!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gary

When will you be able to show off what your buy is?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people think its a problem that you promote the brands you sell. It's a win-win for the retailers and the customer, not to mention the brand itself (free promotion). The fact that drinkwater takes the effort to take full pictures of the collection and respond to requests is a gift in itself. I would never hesitate to buy anything from drinkwaters if they had it.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love the blazer Daiki is wearing on the previous page. anyone know if that will be part of the new collection?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barbarawengere