• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dear friends, I’ve uploaded a few Gaziano & girling & Edward green loafers to the buy & sell. I think they’re pretty fairly priced. If you’re interested, dm me.

ZRH1

Reaction score
a compliment note to Dennis from Meet The Hand. I received the shipment of EG and it is exceptionally well packaged, way beyond what othet retailers and even EG themselves do. Also the handwritten note adds an elegant touch. I recommend MTH highly.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a compliment note to Dennis from Meet The Hand. I received the shipment of EG and it is exceptionally well packaged, way beyond what othet retailers and even EG themselves do. Also the handwritten note adds an elegant touch. I recommend MTH highly.
Second this recommendation. Awesome experience ordering through them

PGS

Reaction score
Shoe care question: below are pics of some weird staining along the quarters of my Dovers. I can't figure out what it is (nothing I can think of happened to them) but somehow it's on both shoes in roughly the same spot. Have tried wiping down with a damp cloth and then a little bit of Renovateur, but neither changed anything. Any guesses what's going on, and suggestions for how to clean it?
An update: covering with Saphir cream polish barely made a difference. Also tried Avel Hussard in case it was an oil stain, no luck there either. But then tried Pure Polish cleaner/conditioner, and that cleared it up! Very impressed with their products.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An update: covering with Saphir cream polish barely made a difference. Also tried Avel Hussard in case it was an oil stain, no luck there either. But then tried Pure Polish cleaner/conditioner, and that cleared it up! Very impressed with their products.
That's another reason to use the Pure Polish products, which I wouldn't have guessed that cream would have that sort of effect on those stains.

I'm sure such praise never gets old for the Pure Polish folks. Isn't that right @DapperAndy.. 😊

DapperAndy

Reaction score
That's another reason to use the Pure Polish products, which I wouldn't have guessed that cream would have that sort of effect on those stains.

I'm sure such praise never gets old for the Pure Polish folks. Isn't that right @DapperAndy.. 😊
Yes, and thank you for tagging me @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes since I don't get to check as many of the subforums as I used to.
This is great feedback @PGS and I'm super happy to hear our products helped where others could not. Thank you! ~Andy

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, and thank you for tagging me @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes since I don't get to check as many of the subforums as I used to.
This is great feedback @PGS and I'm super happy to hear our products helped where others could not. Thank you! ~Andy
Guess pure polish needs to be my next product I try

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - Edward Green for Brooks Brothers shoes, Punto socks, Phineas Cole suit trews . . .

IMG_1522.JPG

PairOfDerby's

Reaction score
EG are having a factory sale on Sat 11th with 30% off factory shop prices. What will the prices likely be with this discount?

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
took my galway for some hiking.

I have to admit it’s not a good idea, it actually handles the flat part very well like usual, but it doesn’t protect my heel well during uphill an downhills
C86A958E-0ABD-4CE5-A636-542746884420.jpeg
34F4FF15-432A-42FE-ADEB-48A5C5AB08F3.jpeg
919A9E31-6662-463F-8155-1BFAF6309C5C.jpeg

1338548B-5639-4E74-9EE9-8CF2E4C97BBC.png

16810574-097E-4B17-816B-4B966E4871D9.jpeg
8E4FA021-DC4C-470E-AA7B-2FAA999B0000.jpeg
E949739E-95AD-41DD-B2A6-5894CFE05EBC.jpeg

Attachments

• 804F6A4D-420F-4714-AAF8-0FFE01C32E6B.jpeg
    804F6A4D-420F-4714-AAF8-0FFE01C32E6B.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 105

ant922599

Reaction score
EG are having a factory sale on Sat 11th with 30% off factory shop prices. What will the prices likely be with this discount?
Last time (earlier this year) it was something like:

c.£300-£400 for shoes/loafers
c.£400-£600 for anything with hand-stitching (e.g. Dover)
c.£600-£800 for boots

Or something like that - I picked up a few pairs and chose not to look at the card machine 😅

Any body offering to proxy? I suspect its a bit of a pain so I've never asked, but tentatively curious this time round. Sadly I'm away in Newcastle that weekend.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrimFandango